How you met

Naruto

You sat down inside the restaurant of Ichiruka Ramen shop. You read the menu. There's a lot to choose from than I last remembered. It has been a while since I ate from here. You thought as you were about to call out what you wanted to order. "2 large Misu Ramen bowls with pork chop please!" Shouted a blond haired, blue eyed boy around your age, 12, happily. "Hey! I'm Naruto Uzumaki! The next Hokage! I ordered for both of us! I saw you were having trouble with choosing from the menu. This is the best ramen they have. Believe it!" Shouted the yellow haired boy which somehow caught your attention. "Um thanks. My name is (y/n) (l/n). Nice to meet you Naruto." You said with a small smile. Naruto grinned from ear to ear. Ah gosh, I'm talking to a pretty girl here. What's not to like. Thought Naruto as he blushed a bit. You saw this but ignored. The ramen man came out and gave you both the ramen. Naruto ate out that huge bowl of ramen in 2 minutes. You ate it in 3 minutes. "You like ramen (y/n)?" Asked Naruto. "No. Sorry. I LOVE ramen!" "Me too!" Shouted Naruto grinning like an idiot. You guys talked and talked about anything that came to mind, getting to know eachother more. When it was at sunset you set off home telling Naruto bye. She's cute. Thought Naruto as he walked to go home also.

Sasuke

You were in the forest throwing kunais at the tree barks. You were practicing on hitting the centre of the dart board you had on the 3 tree barks. You threw the kunais and each time it hit the tree itself. "Why can't I just get it right!" You shouted to yourself. You heard a tch and turn to see the one and only Uchiha. Sasuke. "Who are you?" You asked staring at the boy. "Wow. Everyone knows me. My name is Uchiha Sasuke." You look at Sasuke still not knowing who he is. "From the infamous Uchiha clan." Said Sasuke as he looked at you with disgust. "Ohhhhhhhh. You mean that stupid Uchiha clan." You said as you held a smirk on your lips. "You little- yes from that clan. You have trouble with aiming the centre of the dart with your kunais I see." Said Sasuke walking towards you. "You spy on girls too much Mr. Know it all." You said with disgust. "Hn. Do you want help loser?" "First of all I'm NOT a loser! And second, yeah some help would do!" You shouted at the Uchiha who just smirked. She's different, doesn't fangirl over me. Thought Sasuke as he looked at you. He walked towards you and wrapped his arm around your waist. Then he positioned his hand on yours and instructs you on what to do. You felt him let you go and throw the kunais at the 12 darts. It hit the centre. "Bravo loser." Said Sasuke with a smirk. "You! I mean, thank you Sasuke." Sasuke left and looked back at you once more. A squealing sound was heard. You turned and saw a long haired pink haired girl. She also had lime green eyes. "Sasuke kun! You you had your arms around her and and." Sakura fainted and Sasuke walked up to the girl, Sakura. He dragged her, literally dragged her out the forest to Team 7. "Nice meeting you. What's your name by the way?" "(Y/n) (l/n)!" You shout to Sasuke with a smirk. Sasuke nods and leaves. He's interesting. You thought as you collected your kunais and left the forest yourself.

Neji

Neji was practicing with his buyakugan when he heard something rustle. He looked at the bushes. "Tch. Hey you, loser, I can see you." Said Neji waiting to see who was the person hiding. You came out and smilled nervously at Neji. "What?" He asked. You shuffled your feet. "Um I was wondering if um you can help me with my taijutsue please." You said shyly. Your (e/c) eyes should shyness. "Why me?" He asked not caring one shit about you. "Because you are really good to me." You said feeling a bit confident. Neji did a tch and thought about it for a while. "Fine." He said. "What's your name?" You asked looking up to meet with the lavender eyes of Neji. "My name is Neji Huyuga. What is yours?" "My name is (y/n) (l/n). I hope we can be friends." You said happily. Neji showed a face of disgust. "We can not be friends. I am helping you simply so you won't trouble me again loser." "Excuse me but this loser has a name Neji." You said angrily. "Hn." Said Neji as he walked past you and willfully jammed your shoulder. She's cute. Thought Neji as he secretly smirked behind your back.