when his friend slaps your butt

Naruto

You were walking with Naruto to go shopping for baby clothes since s/n and d/n were both now 1 month old and needed clothes. So you went to the mall. You were in the female part of the mall while Naruto was in the male's. You dropped one of the f/c suits and you bent to pick it up. You felt a hard slap on your right butt. Thinking it was Naruto you rolled your eyes and stood up. "Don't bend over like that in public. There could be perverts." You straightened up and realizing it wasn't Naruto but Sasuke. When you left the mall, you spotted Sasuke. You had chills and turned away from him. "Hey you okay baby?" You nodded nervously. "I'm fine honey."

Sasuke

You and Sasuke took s/n to the play park to play with all the other baby's since he's quite annoying when he's crying because you're not spending time with him. Sasuke sat on the bench with you watching s/n play in the sand. S/n came crawling towards you both with a frown. He began to cry and you searched for his kangaroo stuffed animal so he wouldn't cry anymore, but you couldn't find it. "I'm gonna see if he dropped his toy near those bushes. Keep him busy hon." Sasuke gave a grunt and played with s/n so he won't cry. You were walking around looking near the bushes for the kangaroo, when you felt a hand grip and then slap your ass. You looked up and saw Suigetsu. "Hey you dropped this." He handed you the kangaroo and you took it right away. You ran off and gave s/n the toy. "Why are you red?" Asked Sasuke. "It's really hot." "I'll get you water." "Ugh."

I am so lazy sorry I can't do more 👳👳👳👳!!!!