when u hear him sing

Naruto

You were looking for Naruto and (son name) and Lily went out to go and play with their friends. you heard a deep sexy masculine voice and went inside the bathroom seeing Naruto taking a bath a singing. "I know you go all wrapped up to the crib! Yeah, I'm bout to give you something that you won't forget! Awh! Baby oooooo. I just want to see you out the door! Oooooo. I just want to, see you, dance in slow motion~ we can take, we can take, we can take our time baby~" "hey Naruto." "Ah! Y/n! What the! Kitten! I uh... I was just taking a bath." Said Naruto blushing. "You got a great voice handsome." "Thanks." Naruto came out the bathroom wrapped with a towel around his lower area and kissed you.

Sasuke

You were looking for Sasuke to go on your date, while Sintea was over at Naruto's house, hanging out with them. "Where could that duckass be!" You said to yourself. You went inside the kitchen and there he was. "Any thing you want, you deserve I smile on it! You deserve it baby you deserve it! Awh yeah! I'm gonna give it to you! Won't you be shining so bright. Strawberry champagne all night! Lucky for you that's what I like! That's what I like! Lucky for you that's what I like! That's what I like! Sex by the fire in light!" "Well Uchiha Sasuke actually has a good deep sexy voice to sing in~" you teased. "Ah! Y/n! Why are you here!?" He said. "Idiot. I'm your wife, I'm married to u, I live here. I. Am. Looking. For. You!" Sasuke sweet drops and walked over to you pulling you into a kiss. At the end he whispered. "Don't tell anyone."

Neji

You were sleeping peacefully while, (2nd son name), (daughter name) and Hinawäri went to go and visit (1st son name)'s grave to give him flowers. Neji was next to you. He sang a soft tune while playing with your hair, "I used to believe. We were burden on the edge of something beautiful. Something beautiful. Selling a dream. Smoke and mirrors keep us swaying on a miracle. On a miracle. Say go through the darkest of days. Heaven's a heartbreak away! Never let you go! Never let me down! Oh it's been a hell of a ride! Driving the edge of knife! Never let you go! Never let me down! Don't you give up nah nah nah, I won't give up, nah nah nah, let me love you. Let me love you!" "Oh Neji I would always love you and never give up on you my darling. I love you so much! You have a wonderful voice by the way. Deep and sexy." You said. "I I. Never speak of this again." Said Neji blushing. He kissed you.

.

Gaara

You were washing the dishes when you heard a deep sexy voice singing. You put up the last cup and dried your hands. It couldn't have been (son name). No way. It couldn't have been (daughter name). She's dead. It couldn't have been Emerald. She's with (son name) at the training grounds. You walked outside of the house to the backyard and saw Gaara sitting near the pool looking at the water. "You're a mystery. I have traveled the world and there's been, no one, like you! What's your history! What's your history! Is it true that I've found the one and only girl, like you. I could fall, or I could fly, here in your airplane! I can leave! Or I can die, hanging on the words you say! But I've been known, all on my own, thinking bout, you know what every breath that I take!!! So don't call me baby......... Unless you mean it! Don't tell me you need me!! If you don't believe it! So let me know the truth! Before I dive right into you!" "Baby you got a voice like woah!" Gaara jumped. "Ah! Y/n! What! When!" "Hehehe. You are so cute!" Gaara blushed and kissed you. "Don't tell anyone."

_____________

Slow motion- Trey Songz (sorry if the name split wrong but I don't care)

That's what I like- Bruno Mars

Let me love you- Justin Bieber

Dive- Ed Sheeran