It should have been me {Gaara x reader}

The wind blew heavily as you ran through it in the war to save your boyfriend. "Gaara!!" You shout as your felt two hands grab you. It was no use though. He was gone. Right? You kicked the person and took out your sword. "Tora!" Your inner tiger came out as she destroyed everything in her way and you walked beside with your eyes black. You saw a giant sword in bandages coming towards you. You jump out the way and just when you didn't see a bomb coming your way you saw blood. It wasn't just anybody's blood. When you turned around you saw Gaara. Holding his chest as sand was hovering over you. "Gaara? No! No!" You hugged Gaara and cried into his blood red hair. "Don't leave me!" You shout. As the war continued, you were crying. You kissed Gaara as he kissed back. "Y/n?" "Gaara I have to tell you something." You said crying still. "What?" Asked Gaara close to his death. "I'm pregnant!" You say still crying. Gaara's eyes widened. "What should I name our son?" You asked holding Gaara close. "S/n no Shabaku. I love you, y/n. Don't give up hope. We'll see each other again some day." Gaara closed his eyes as blood covered yourself and him. "Gaara! No! Come back please! I love you too!! So much!!"

It was Gaara's and many other's funeral today. Your stomach had gotten a bit bigger. You rests one tulip on Gaara's grave. "Lord Kazekage's girlfriend?" Asked a little girl. "Yes?" You asked. "I'm sorry for your lost. And I don't have a mommy or a daddy or a family." She said. She had h/c hair, blue eyes and s/c skin. "Do you want to live with me?" You asked. She nods. "Yes please mommy!" You were surprised and picked up the little girl. But you were still hurt. Mentally and physically. "It should have been me not Gaara." You said to yourself as you walked home with your little daughter.

"Thank you y/n. For making me the happiest man alive."  Gaara whispered from heaven looking down at you.

The End 🌌🌌🌌🎆🎆🎆🎇🎇