When He's Drunk

Naruto

Naruto came walking into your home with a silly smile on his face after a Friday night out with the guys. He was alone, no one had taken him home this time mostly because everyone was just as wasted, all except Sasuke. Sasuke just didn't want to be a part of this shit and he left them for dead.

"Y/n-chan!" "Damn I don't know when last you called me that." You muttered taking him by his underarm and walking him inside the house. "Ah! Ah, my goodness! Jaraiya-sensei don't be a bully!" He yelled out as you sat him down on the couch. You lock the door right after, sitting beside Naruto and helping him to sit up/lie down. "Naruto, baby? You know where you are?" You asked as you got him some water.

"Release me let me go home.." Naruto slurred out laying his head on the cushion. In a minute he was out like a lamp drooling all over himself.

Sasuke

Sasuke knocked on the bathroom door for the fifth time and waited for you to open up so he could use it and pee, although you weren't inside the bathroom, you were in bed. You tried telling him from the bed that there was no one in the bathroom but he insisted you were and he was going to argue about it!

Naruto had dropped him off earlier half-naked and drunk. The blonde lost his friend's shirt but at least he was alive. Seeing that he was too drunk to care and you were too tired to care he pulled down his pants and just peed in the plant pot outside the bathroom door. You groaned and screamed at him, pelting a pillow at his head. "FAWKING!! Ugh! Sasuke the BATHROOM IS AVAILABLE STOP THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!!" Sasuke stopped peeing there and sloppily finished in the bathroom.

He missed everything and ended up peeing on the seat and the floor. When he was done he got into bed, snoring right away when his head hit the pillow.

Neji

Hinata tried holding her cousin up and avoiding his hands at the same time. His byakugan was activated and right now if anyone posed a threat to his happiness he was striking their throats. Hinata sighed as she knocked on the door quickly, waiting for you to open. It took a while because it was midnight and you were already asleep.

Once you opened the door Neji wrapped his arms around your neck and kissed your cheek repeatedly. "My happiness!" He cried into your shoulder and you rubbed his back. Hinata gave a sheepish smile, sneaking away from the situation as you took the young man in. " Okay Neji okay. I got you." You whispered, but pretty soon as you sat with him on the couch both of you passed out with him in your arms.

Until he farted and you went upstairs to sleep by yourself.

Gaara

When Gaara got drunk in front of you for the first time it was on a date. He had reached another milestone in being the youngest Kazekage and you two went out to celebrate by drinking. Not knowing you'd drink until he got drunk though. So after two shots and because Gaara was a weak drinker, Gaara got drunk very quickly shocking you.

He was so emotional and filled with depression.

"I worked so hard to get where I am today~" He says putting his head on the table. You gave a sad smile while still holding back the urge to laugh at him. "Mother!! I hope you're proud of me!!!" Gaara yelled to the sky. Kankuro and Temari gave you a sorry look and Kankuro lifted him by the head. "Jeez, this is the last time we encourage you two to come drinking." Temari nodded to this. "Poor old Kazekage. Still blames himself for the death of mom." Gaara sniffed as hot tears fell to the table. "I deserve some love for all the shit!!~"

"Of course you do!-" Your heart ached and you pushed Temari and Kankuro out of the way to comfort him instead. His head went right for your breasts as pillows and Gaara cried into your arms.

Sai

Sai was an unpredictable drunk. You learned this the hard way when Naruto and his other guy friends took all of you out to drink to celebrate your wedding anniversary with their wives as backups. By the end of the night, all of the wives were responsible for taking their drunk husbands home. It was embarrassing.

The only people that posed no threat were Sai, Sasuke, Neji, and Shino. Ah, speaking of Shino, Shikamaru had to take him home cause well, Shikamaru was the only guy responding enough not to drink till drunk.

Watching the way Sai lay still on the counter and stirred his drink with his finger was strange. He looked so off.

"I think I lived my life a lie.." You give him a small smile at his words. "Aw why would you say that babe?" Sai sits up and spills his drink, "I WASN'T LOUD ENOUGH!!" He then proceeded to try and take his clothes off so he could dance on the table like a stripper. His words not mine.