First kiss

Naruto

After your date at Ichiraku Naruto grabbed your waist and pressed his lips against yours. It was long and sweet. Naruto released you blushing. You blushed even harder. "Goodnight y/n," stutters Naruto. "Goodnight Naruto." You said and left to go inside. Naruto dances all the way home and you dance all the way to your room.

Sasuke

After your date at the restaurant, Sasuke took you home. He heard a few squeals and saw some fan-girls come around him. You frown and turned to leave when Sasuke grabbed your hand. He pulled you into a kiss so loving you kissed back. A few girls cried and ran away. A the others huffed and went home. When you pulled apart, Sasuke grinned a little, "goodnight y/n." Said Sasuke. "Goodnight S Sasuke." You stutter and entered your home with a dreamy smile on your face. Sasuke walked home with a smirk.

Neji

After the picnic Neji took you home. Your brother b/n opened the door and glared slightly at Neji. "Kiss me." Grunts Neji. "What?" You asked shocked. Neji pulled you in a kiss and you kiss back shyly. Neji pulled back and smiled a little. You blush. "Bye y/n." Said Neji and he left. B/n groaned and dragged you in the house shutting the door behind.

Gaara

After the movie, Gaara walked you to your house. He removed a strand of hair from your face and kissed your lips. You blush and kiss back. The kiss was sweet. When he pulled back you grinned a little and entered your home with a small smile.

Shino

After the bug museum you were followed home by Shino. "I guess this is it." You said to Shino. "Not yet." Said Shino. He pulled down his mask and you saw lips. He kissed you and you kissed back. Armadale flew over you too happily. Shino moved back and kissed your forehead. He left with a smile and you enter your house in a daze.

Kiba

I changed d/n to p/n which is pet name. The reason is because soon there would be something very interesting.

After your date at the dog show, and you won 1st place, Kiba walked you home with Akumaru and p/n following behind. "Goodnight Kiba." You said, you kissed Kiba who was shocked and kissed back. P/n rubbed her nose against and Akumaru licked her face. You left to go inside and said bye to a blushing Kiba and a barking Akumaru.

Kakashi

After your date at Jaraiya with Kakashi, you were walked home by Kakashi. He gave you your book and kissed your cheek. "You missed." You said. "Where?" Asked Kakashi. You swiftly pulled down Kakashi's mask and kissed him then swiftly pulled it back up. "Right there." You said. "Aw man! We didn't even see his face!" Shouts Naruto out of no where. You rolled your eyes. "Home." Said Kakashi to Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. You enter your house and winked at Kakashi.

Shikamaru

After your date at the party, Shikamaru took you home. Your father stood by the window with anger in his eyes. 'Get her in now' said his eyes. You rolled your eyes at his eyes. You pulled Shikamaru into a quick loving kiss and he kissed back. "Bye Shika!" You shout and ran inside your house. Aito side hugged you proud of your braveness and that you found somebody perfect while your dad was fuming mad.

Tobi

After your date at the fair, Tobi took you back to your apartment. It was a building not too far from the cave. Well kinda far. You were at your door. Deidara was in the room next to yours and Sasori was on the other side. They were protecting you from the good guys. "Bye Tobi." You said lovingly. Tobi blushed. He removed his mask a bit and kissed you. One side is smooth and the other side is wrinkled you thought and you kissed back. Tobi smiled into the kiss but stopped once he heard a gasp and a clap. Sasori gasped and Deidara clapped. "Tobi says night to you too n/n." Said Tobi in his childish voice and he left. You enter your apartment with a big smile.