when they here you sing

Naruto

"You are the main attraction! Your story must be told! You are the chain reaction! That never gets old! Some bots get satisfaction, breaking the mold! Some bots are just distractions! Some bots are just gold!" "Nice voice! Wait a minute. It's amazing babe!" Naruto said all of a sudden out of nowhere. "Gah! Naruto Uzumaki! You scared me!" You said blushing. "Sorry y/n Uzumaki." You kissed Naruto so he would shut up.

Sasuke

"I spy with my little eye. I girly and a cutie that don't get too many likes! A curly headed cutie I can turn into my wife. I don't need to worry she don't get so many likes. Oh I! (×2). I spy with my little eye! I spy! I spy with my little eye! Oh I! I spy with my little eye! Oh I! I spy with my little eye! Oh I!" "You sure! All I spy is a hot baby girl in my eyes." Said Sasuke. You jumped and performed a fire style justue out of fear. Sasuke jumps out the way. "Woah woman!" " babe. I got scared." "Aish. woman." You grin nervously. You kissed Sasuke so he would shut up.

Neji

"I need your love! I need your time! When everything's wrong! You make it right! I feel so high! I go alive! I need to be free with you tonight! I need your love!" "If you need my love all you have to do is ask. I'm available any time yah know." Said Neji in your ear squeezing your hips. You moan and move away from Neji. "I I... kayah! Pervert!" You kiss Neji so he would shut up.

Gaara

"I have died, everyday, waiting for you! Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years! I'll love you for a thousand more!" "I love you too. Now how bout we make another child." Gaara said. You blushed and moved away from him. "Gaara you scared me...you...you...you dick!" Gaara smirked. "I never knew you had an amazing voice. And dick...you can just suck mine." You kiss Gaara so he would shut up.

____________

Just Gold- FNAF

I Spy- Hehe. I forgot the person's names. Search it if you like it!

I need your love- Ellie Goulding

A Thousand Years- forgot person!