He gets jealous

Okay I need request. If I don't get it right away and you don't see it then don't worry I'll make sure I get the request. Thanks for reading!

Naruto

You were laughing with Kiba when Naruto came and picked you up throwing you over his shoulders, "bye Kiba kun!" You shout over Naruto's shoulder. When he puts you down by your door, you poke his cheek. "You were jealous weren't you?" You said teasingly. Naruto blushed in embarrassment. "No I wasn't." Said the blond. You pinch his cheek. "My jealous little Naru kun!" You said holding Naruto's arm making him blush.

Sasuke

You were talking to Deidara in his room for a long time now. Sasuke got a bit annoyed and opened the door seeing you talk to Deidara and your attentions went to Sasuke blankly. "Yes?" Said Deidara with fake innocence in his voice. Deidara leaned over and whispered something in your ear that made you giggle. Sasuke rolled his eyes and went over towards you and Deidara. "Well bye Deidara." Said Sasuke clearly wanting to knock out Deidara. Sasuke threw you over his shoulder and walked out the Akatsuki lair. "You were jealous weren't you Sasu." You said to Sasuke smirking. "Shut it." Said Sasuke and he pecked your nose.

Neji

You were sitting next to Lee as he flirts with you. "You are so beautiful! I wonder how you would be in bed! Oh how many youthful children we shall have! 4! Yes 4 indeed!" Shouts Lee grinning. You move away from him uncomfortably. "Lee! Get away from y/n!" Shouts Neji marching over to Lee. Lee jumped to his feet and ran away. Neji picked you up bridal style and took you to your house. "My jealous little Huyuga." You said shyly to Neji. Neji glared at you but then kissed your lips for a short while. "Not so much now huh." Said Neji. You pretend think. "You're still jealous. I could have felt it through the kiss." You said shyly. Neji smirked and kissed your forehead.

Gaara

You were sitting down with Kankuro. "So y/n did Gaara ever, yah know tell you how hot you look everyday because damn you look hot everyday." Said Kankuro seductively. "Watch out Kankuro because your butt would get whooped by Gaara." You tell Kankuro. "But I love you~" said Kankuro smirking. Gaara took his sand and was about to kill Kankuro. You ran up to Gaara and hugged him. "Gaara don't. He's your brother." You said to Gaara. Gaara sighed and kissed your forehead. "Okay." Said Gaara in his rusty voice. "My jealous Panda." You whispered. Gaara blushed a bright pink. "I'm not jealous." Said Gaara pouting slightly. "Yes you are." You teased. Gaara rolled his eyes. "Tch." He said.

Kiba

You were sitting next to Shino watching him play with his bugs. "So cute!" You squeal. Kiba jumped on Shino and punched him in the face. "She's mine stay away from her!" Said Kiba angrily. Shino's shades fell off. You saw dark brown eyes and stared in awe. "Wow." You whisper slowly falling for Shino. "So that's how you look." Said Kiba. Shino's shades return to his eyes because of his bugs and Kiba drags you away. "Sorry y/n. I just over reacted a little I think." Said Kiba. "A little." You choke out. You started laughing. "Oh my jealous dog boy." You laugh. Kiba pouts and blushed embarrassed. "I wasn't jealous." Said Kiba. You flick the end of his nose. "Yes you were." You said to Kiba. Kiba hugged you again.

Kakashi

Guy sat next to you saying, "how many children shall we have! 6 is okay! Oh how youthful!" Shouts Guy. Kakashi came over and took you away from Guy kissing your lips roughly. Guy pouts. "Mine." Growled Kakashi. Guy scattered and you pinched Kakashi's cheek. "Jealous much?" You said teasingly. "I'm not jealous. A Hatake doesn't get jealous." Said Kakashi fuming mad with jealousy. "I hear yah." You said. You then finish, "moody." Kakashi gave you a small glare and read his book in annoyance.

Shikamaru

You were reading a book when, a boy came over to you. "Hey there." He said. You ignored him and continue reading your book. Shikamaru came over. "Ehm, leave her alone." He said. The boy was about to protest when Shikamaru kissed your lips. The boy gulped and walked away. "Shika was jealous." You squeal. "Jealousy is a waste of my time." Said Shikamaru. "Oh Shika." You tease. "What a drag." Said Shikamaru smirking a bit. You snuggle into Shikamaru's side and teased him the entire day.

Tobi

This is yandere Tobi x reader. I hope you love it.

You were training by yourself when a clay came near you. You punched it and it had flew back and exploded. "Cute." Said Deidara. You chuckle. Deidara wrapped an arm over your waist. Then he screamed and you felt his hand loose around his shoulder. When you look to your side you saw no Deidara and an innocent Tobi. You look over Tobi's shoulder and saw Deidara with his dead body on the ground surrounded by blood and his organs and intestines around him. His brain was on the ground too. "Tobi says hi!" Said Tobi. Not one speck of blood on him. "Tobi why is Deidara... Deidara is... Deidara!" You scream. Tobi looked at Deidara. "Oh Deidara sama, he was a bit of a pain so Tobi took care of it." Said Tobi. "Tobi! Why did you kill him!" You scream taking a few steps back. Tobi walked forward. "No reason." Said Tobi. He grabbed your waist and whispered to you, "you're now and forever mine." You gasped. "Tobi was jealous. You were jealous!" You scream. Tobi cackled, "don't be so kind!" Said Tobi fake. You tried to run but Tobi held you down. "Tobi loves y/n and Tobi was never jealous in the first place." Said Tobi.

You jump out your dream. Tobi held you close. "Tobi heard you crying, and saw you sleeping. Tobi was worried about y/n." Said Tobi. "I'm fine Tobi." You said. Tobi grinned. "Great!" He said.

OMG you actually thought that was the story! Hahaha! In your face sucker!!!!

I should go now right?

I'll leave.

Right after this.

Follow.

Comment.

Like.

And send request.

Love yah for reading!

Am wasting your time?

You must be eager for the next chapter.

Okay I'll go now.