when you switch genders

Naruto

You and Naruto just completed a mission. On your way walking back from the mission a ninja jumped towards Naruto and threw a bottle. You jumped in the way taking the hit. "What the! Wait! My voice!" You had a very boyish voice. You touched your chest and grabbed your ehm. "I have balls!!!" You shreaked. Naruto glared at the ninja as the ninja laughed and ran away. "Naruto!" You said pouting. Naruto chuckled and kissed your lips. "Even if you're turned into a guy I'll always love you...now let's go to Granny Tsunade and see if she has any potion to reverse this." You laughed and asked, "why is my dick so...long?" Naruto's eyes grew wide as he glanced below your waist. You knocked his head. "Baka!!" You yell.

Sasuke

You were baby sitting Konohamaru and his team with Sasuke on a mission. "Mom! Dad!" Yelled Konohamaru smirking like the childish Naruto. "Konohamaru we're not your parents!" You yell. Just as you yelled a bottle of green water came the children's way. You jumped in their way and took the bottle. When you looked at your hands you saw they were manish. You touched your ehm and felt you had a manhood. "Ah what the ****!!!!" You yell. Sasuke glared at you slightly for taking the hit and for yelling star star star star. You continued the mission with Sasuke wrapping an arm around you. "They look so gay." Konohamaru whispered to his friends.

Neji

You trained next to Hinata when a bomb came your way. "Hinata look out!" You pushed​ Hinata out the way and got hit with the bomb. When you looked the direction where the bomb came from Konohamaru ran away with his teammates giggling. You looked at Hinata as she looked at you with a red face stammering worse than when she sees Naruto. "Y-y/n c-chan y-you a-are a b-boy." She said. Neji came over to your side and said, "Lady Hinata who is this!" Hinata said, "y/n c-chan." Neji looked at you up and down. "What happened?" He asked. "Well Konohamaru threw a bomb at me and this is just temporary so don't need to worry. Oh shit I gotta pee. Um Neji how do guy's pee?" You asked blushing. Neji blushed and said, "follow me dear."

Gaara

You were walking with Temari she accidentally dropped a potion you turned into a male and Gaara chased after Temari he cuddled you and waited for the potion to wear off while you complained that your pants don't feel right.