When They Anger You

Okay so, a majority have people requested for Shikamaru! There was also Kiba, Jariya, Kakashi and even Orochimaru, etc etc! So I've decided to give you all of these added characters, ENJOY! Also, I'll be giving you guys some, Tsk tsk, abilities!

Naruto

Naruto

Before you left to go bring back groceries for dinner, you thoroughly spoke to Naruto in hopes of him getting the message, and following orders.

"Okay Naruto! I have to go grocery shopping! This place is a mess, and you're the reason. Clean it up, that means sweep the living room, take out the trash! Make up the bed, and wash the dishes! I trust that you get it done!" Naruto simply brushed you off with a, "have I ever let you down?!"

You were nervous on leaving him alone, but you knew that Naruto would get this done. Grocery shopping took you two hours. When you got back and opened the door you were met with a bag full of garbage that wasn't taken out. You were met with the heavy scent of the dishes not being washed! You were met with NARUTO sitting on his ass and playing video games!

No one could even explain how mad you became. Putting the bags calmly on the table you walk in front of the television. "Move outta the way y/n I'm trying to--y/n!!" Naruto started sweating bullets. "Hi baby." You say with a kind smile. You point around, "two hours and nothing done?" "I-I g-got the g-garbage in a b-bag!" His choice of words only made you smile brighter.

With a deep sigh you approach him, breaking the controller in his hand and grabbing Naruto by the hair! "You damn STUPID boy! I give you the easiest tasks and all you do is put the garbage bags by the door! You didn't even take it out!" "O-ow! I-I'm sorry y/n I-I won't do it again I promise!" Releasing his hair you folded your arms, "I know you won't! Because you're doing ALL the chores for a week while I go on missions!!"

Sasuke

You blankly watched as Sasuke entertained the stay of Sakura, Ino and Karin as he was sitting down saving your seat. You got up just for five minutes, just to come back to see your boyfriend being flirted with not one but THREE females you've grown to dislike!