when your child has a crush

Naruto

A few years later...
Now (daughter name) is 7 and (son name) is also 7. You and Naruto got married and you're now 24. You are all walking to go get groceries when you see (son name) stop and blush looking at 8 year old Sarada. You and Naruto look at each other and looked at (son name). "Son. Do you like Sarada Uchiha?" You asked. "Yes." Quietly says (son name). Naruto grinned. "Make sure she doesn't beat you up!" Naruto saw (son name) open his eyes wide. Shikadai comes passing with Temari and Shikamaru. (Daughter name) starts to blush too. You pat her head. "Listen (daughter name) I too once had a crush on Shikadai's father Shikamaru but he already had eyes for Temari so I didn't tell him my feelings knowing it would get crushed anyways. I have to tell you honey, be careful. I think he might have a crush on Chōchō." You saw (daughter name) turn sad and you pat her shoulder. Then you and Naruto began teasing your children when you got home.

Sasuke

You and Sasuke were in the training grounds watching (son name) train. a few girls passed by him and squealed. But your son didn't pay attention for he was looking at someone else with a blush that took over his entire pale face. He was looking at (Gaara girl child name) and blushing. She had dark red hair and (Gaara girl child eye). She also had pale skin. My was she beautiful. You smirked at (son name) and saw him look away from her still blushing. when you guys got home, you teased (son name) all day while Sasuke groaned and kissed your cheek and then he winked at (son name) and went on a mission.

Neji

You had 3 children. They were all 12 except (daughter name) who was 11. But anywho they have crushes which you soon find out about. listen to this joke. (1st son name) is in love head over heels in love with (Naruto's daughter name) but (2nd son name) is also in love with (Naruto's daughter name). And (daughter name) is in love with (Naruto's son name)!!! So when you guys went to go visit the Uzumaki household, you saw your triplets already having out with the twins bushing. "Um Neji I think our sons are crushing on the same girl." Neji chuckled. "I cannot blame them." "And (daughter name) also has a crush on (Naruto's son name)! How cute!" You squeal. Neji kisses your lips. You haven't kissed their in a long time but the feeling quickly ended once Naruto and (Naruto's wife name) came.

Gaara

Gaara was training (daughter name) as she used her sand to block Gaara's sand attacks. I know what you're thinking. Isn't it the same sand? Well no. The sands are different. Your daughter is using sand with her chakra while Gaara is using his sand without chakra. You were teaching (son name) how to cook. Yeah, he found a passion in food. But why did your children love training and cooking. Well, your daughter has a crush on (Naruto's son name) and your son has a crush on Chōchō. Right now, you and your family visited Konoha. As you walked through the gates you get bows here and there from the people. You saw Chouji, his wife and Chōchō. You saw (son name) blush. then you saw (daughter name) look (Naruto's son name) and blush. When you went to a hotel, you teased your children and Gaara kissed your cheek then left for a meeting with the 7th Hokage.