🌿Neji🌿

Neji (his pov)

Never have I ever felt so embarrassed. I walked in the office of Lady Tsunade and bowed at her. "Lady Tsunade. My loved one y/n has been kidnapped by a member of the Akatsuki. I am asking you for the permission of forming a 4 man squad and retrieving her." I said. Tsunade tapped her fingers on the desk. "Hm. Who will you be carrying with you?" She asked me. Hm. Great. What now. "I'll take Kakashi Hatake. Inuzuka Kiba (and Akumaru). Haruno Sakura and myself." I said calmly. "Thought you would have said that." Said Tsunade. She clicked her fingers and I saw the same people I asked for. "Alright! So who took her??" Asked Sakura cracking her knuckles. I growled and my byakugan started to itch to my eyes. "Hidan and Deidara are of the Akatsuki." I growled. "We faced them already! Hidan is a pain. Deidara is another jackass." Said Kiba and Kakashi. Akumaru barked in response. "Hm. This will be a personal mission right? So if Naruto tries to find out about the mission, lie." Said Tsunade. I was okay with that. Lying to Naruto is like spreading strawberries on top of a bitch. Easy as pie. The next day I set out on the mission. I reached the gate and I heard the annoying voice of Naruto. I want to kill him so badly! "Hey Neji! Neji! Where yah going!? Are you going on a mission!! Why didn't that old lady assign me on it!!! Where is she but the way!!!???" I groaned and turned around to give Naruto a piece of my mind but I guess Sakura beat me to it. "NARUTO! You always have to mess up everything don't you huh! Go back home and drown in a cup of ramen or something!!" Yelled Sakura. "But Sakura I didn't do anything!" Squeaked Naruto. "Didn't do anything huh! We were just about to leave and you came! Typical Naruto! You idiot!" Yelled Sakura cracking her knuckles. "If I see you again, I'll demolish you!!!" Sakura punched the ground and Naruto screamed like a girl!! Hahahah!!!!!! This idiot. "Naruto. Run along now and tell Sakura sorry." I heard Kakashi say. "R-right. Sorry S-Sakura." This Team 7 is so full of chaos. I rolled my eyes. They have Naruto anyways. What do you expect? Trouble! Hah. I ran off and everyone followed after. Kakashi ran beside me. I was going to get back what belonged to me. Even if it means dieing. "I'm coming y/n."