you fight and he hurts you

Naruto

It was 2 weeks after I saw Naruto cheating. I called him up. "Naruto. Honey can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked. Naruto was about to leave to work. Or was it to see that blond bitch? Yes it was!! "I was going to get ramen for Lily and not from Ichiraku since he didn't sell ramen anymore right. And I saw....I saw you holding hands with another girl and you kissed. Care to explain that to me?" Naruto started to sweat. "We'll talk about this later." Naruto said. I got mad. "No! Naruto I want to talk now!" Naruto groaned. "Not. Now." He was so close to me. I felt his chakra press me against the wall. "Tell the kids I said later." I grumbled, "I want a divorce." Naruto turned around and slapped me. I held my cheek. "We'll discuss this later." He left while I cried and made breakfast.

Sasuke

Oh Sasuke. Remember when you held me close. And told me you loved only me. Well you proposed to me. And we got one more kid. Remember that. I want a fucking divorce. I walked toward Sasuke's sleeping form on the couch. "Uchiha! Duckass wake up!" Sasuke looked at me. "What woman." I held in my tears. "We need to talk." Sasuke saw my face expression. "Yes." He said. "Sasuke we...we....I was going home with Sintea and I saw you making out with.....Sakura Haruno!" Sasuke flinched and stood up. His breath reeked of alcohol. "You must be out of your mine to yell at me." Sasuke said. He pinned me against the couch and slapped me. "We'll talk about this later and y/n..... don't ever raise your voice at me again." I held my cheek and went to make breakfast. I wanted to cry. The tears fell down my face. I was hurt.

Neji

Ten-Ten. Ten-Ten and Neji. What a coincidence. The ship was real. (Enter a ship). I woke up Neji pushing him. "Neji." I said. Neji got up and rolled those eyes at me. "Neji I saw you making out with Ten-Ten on our bed." Neji grew tense and silent. "So I saw right?" I said. Neji looked me in the eyes. "What you saw wasn't real." "No Neji! What I saw was real!" "Are you saying I'm a cheat!" "No Neji! All I'm saying is that I'm not good enough for you!! Because you were with Ten-Ten who already has a husband and a child! You're sick!" SLAP! "Don't you ever raise your voice at me again!! You hear me!" I held my cheek and began to cry. But Neji looked like he didn't give a shit. "I want a divorce!" I said. "Shut up you asshole!" "Fucking retard!" "Bitch!" I had it. I walked out the room and went to make breakfast for my children. Neji stormed pass me dressed in his clothing and glared at me. "You fucking ass. You don't know when to stop." He left and I began to cry.

Gaara

I never felt brave to approach Gaara for anything. I left (son name) to babysit Emerald. He was happy and so was Emerald. I went to Gaara's office. "Lord Kazekage?" Gaara looked up. "Yes." I asked, "may I enter?" Gaara glared. "You may." I walked in completely and stood in front of his table. "Y/n. What brings you here?" I asked. "May I sit down?" Gaara nods. I sat. "Gaara I saw you getting handsy with your ex." Matsuri walked in. "Oh we're dating sweety." She said kissing Gaara who grunted. "Gaara I want a divorce." "Matsuri." Matsuri left and Gaara lifted me by my shirt. "What the hell?" I spat on Gaara's face. "Didn't you hear me you dick! I want a divorce!!" Gaara slapped me. It stung. "Get the fuck outta my office. We'll continue this at home." I glare at Gaara. "I hate you!" I walked out the office and Matsuri stood near the door chuckling. "Whoops! What's the matter? Your husband slapped that ring off your finger. Or was it the tears off your face." She cackled. I got even more pissed and used some random sound jutsue on her. I left while she held her arm and her bleeding ears. When I got home I cried and cried.