When your child/children swears

Naruto

You were out with Temari and Ten-Ten while you left s/n and d/n home with Naruto. Naruto was in hell. S/n came over to him. "Dad~ I'm hungry~ where's mommy~?" Whined s/n. "S/n your mom went out. She'll be back later. Do you want me to get you something to eat?" Asked Naruto with a small smile. Your son groaned. "No thanks." D/n came over to Naruto and smashed his toe with a truck. S/n laughed and smashed Naruto's other to with a doll. Naruto jumped up and down holding his leg. "Ow my fucking God!!!!! You kids are going to pay!! Fuck!!" Yelled Naruto. When you came home s/n and d/n were arguing. "You bastard! You can't even play right! Fuck!" Said d/n. "Dammit you ass! Fuck!" Said s/n. The 3 year olds looked at you while you stood shocked and pissed. "Kids who did you hear say those words?" You asked. S/n and d/n point to Naruto who was seeking up the stairs. "Don't say those words again alright​." You said. The children nod. When they left to go outside you punched Naruto in his face. "What the hell Naruto!" You shout. Naruto held his nose. "Sorry I was mad!" He argued. Let's just say arguing with Naruto wasn't something that was supposed to happen.