You get kidnapped

Naruto

You and Naruto walked through Konoha in the night holding each other's hand with small smiles on your faces. Just then Naruto stopped. "What is it Naruto?" You asked. "Something's not right." Muttered Naruto with his eyebrows furrowed. "What makes you say that-" Sasori grabs your hand with his chakra strings and holds you tightly so you couldn't move. "Naruto!" "Y/n!" Naruto ran after you as some mist ninjas out of no where appeared. Naruto kicked, punched and killed them just to get to you but more and more keep coming. When they all disappeared Naruto didn't see you, nor Sasori. Naruto grew very angry. "Y/n!!!!!!!!"

Sasuke

You and Sasuke were at a park late in the night listening to the bats and owls. Sasuke held your hand close to his. "Time to go home." Sasuke got up and you both began walking home. Turning a street Sasuke stopped suddenly​. "Sasuke what's wrong?" You asked. "It is a bit too quiet tonight." Said Sasuke looking around. "Why would you say that-" you took a step forward and you were trapped in the arms of Orochimaru. "Sasuke!" "Shut up!!" Shouts Orochimaru. Sasuke activated his rinengan and sharingan as he chased after the snake not getting too close. Many mist ninjas came and began holding Sasuke back punching his belly. Sasuke took out a shurikin and killed them all. When he looked at where Orochimaru was, he didn't see you or Orochimaru. Sasuke was so mad he punched a wall. "Y/n!!!!!!!!!"

Neji

You and Neji were training in the night to get you stronger for an exam from Guy sensei. As you continued to train Neji all of a sudden stopped. "Y/n duck!!" He pushed you down as a bomb came your way and blew up. Neji turned around with his byakugan activated. Neji then saw Deidara on his clay bird. Before Neji could kill Deidara, Hidan had grabbed you from behind so tight you couldn't break free. "Neji!" Mist ninjas came out of no where and tried to hold down Neji. "Let me go!" He rotated in one spot and ran after you. "Neji!" You yelled with tears running down your face. "Y/n!" He tried to grab your hand as you were now falling from a building he chased you to. You fell fast and Neji jumped after you. Deidara swooped you up and said, "catch you later Neji." He flew off with Hidan and you. "Y/n!!!!!!!!"

Gaara

You and Gaara were sitting having some water on a bench near the Kazekage building. Gaara smiles at you and you smiled back. "I'm going home now Gaara." You said looking at the sky as it was already past midnight. "I'll take you back to the apartment." As you and Gaara walked he felt uneasy. "Y/n? Do you feel that?" You shook your head a no. Gaara sighed. As you continued to walk Gaara's sand rose all of a sudden and you heard metal kunais hit it. Gaara turned around and saw Konan and Itachi. "Itachi. What are you doing here?" Asked Gaara. "I came to retrieve a girl." Itachi then grabbed y/n out of Gaara's sand and stood next to Konan. "Thank you." Gaara growled and grabbed Konan's​ arm. Then he grabbed Itachi's arm. But Mist ninjas appeared out of no where and held down Gaara. Gaara watched as Itachi ran away with you. "Gaara!" Gaara growled and killed the mist ninjas. He ran after Itachi and Konan. Just then a bomb came in Gaara's way and he couldn't see anything. When the fog cleared all he saw was sand. Gaara growled lowly and kicked a tree down. "Y/n!!!!!!!!!"

What's gonna happen? What will Naruto, Sasuke, Neji and Gaara do? How will they get you back? PS, while I wrote this I listened to Wind from Naruto. I love that song so much!!!