When you hype them up!

:3 because I can

Naruto

The crowd was going wild as the three contestants constantly flipped their hair, bent or gave winks. You were probably the loudest amongst the men, a giant grin on your face as you were internally thanking God for your great boyfriend Naruto. Wanna get easy money for the sexist girl competition?

You were about to sign up, but Naruto said no! Instead of you being up on that stage, dressed in the most lewd shit it was Naruto, and that boy was slaying it. "YES NARUTO! WORK IT BABYYY!" You could taste the money already! He was up against actual girls, who kept giving you weird looks and Naruto threatening glares, but neither of you cared.

Naruto squatted, he looked over his shoulder and began his famous sexy no jutsu twerk, what he came up with. "She's so hot!" One man yelled. You felt bad for them, just for a little while before landing a slap on Naruto's fat ass. "O-oi!!" Naruto yelled in shock, blushing heavily at your bold move. You wink at him, giving him a thumbs up before jumping on the stage and twerking with him.

To say he was upset that you STILL joined the competition and wore a suit more lewd than Naruto's was an understatement. He was fuckin pissed. Naruto nearly yanked you down to his level so he could create a bunch of clothes and yeet out of there, but you beat him too it. And he never joined another sexy competition.

Sasuke

"Come on y/n it's just sex!" "No, leave me alone! I've told you plenty of times already that I have a boyfriend!" He quickly braised you against the wall, breathing against you like an animal in heat when his hands grabbed your ass. "Let go of me! SASUKE!!" The blond man smirked and gripped you by the neck.

"I heard you had choking as a fetish! You like that you little slut? I got the best dick game there is, I bet I can fuck you better than Sasuke does." "SASUKE!" Again you scream for the black haired bitch.

After your third, "SASUKE!!" The man came stomping out from one of the tents set up in the forest. He looked annoyed, "what y/n?! I'm trying to sleep!!" He stops, stares at the situation, and claps a hand over his eyes giving a psychotic laugh.

"Haha, hehe! HAHAHAHA!"

Sasuke removed his hands slowly, "Saisho, watashi wa anata o koroshitakattakara!" Your eyes became hearts as you literally simped for Sasuke in that moment. His Japanese was fluent, his voice was deep, and it was making your panties wet.

'At first, I wanted to kill you! Just because.'

Was what he told the man on you, who soon backed off. Sasuke gave a broken smile as blood ran down his right eye, and he gripped Deidara by his neck. "Anata ga kanojo ni furetanode, ima watashi wa anata o koroshimasu."

'Now I'll kill you, because you touched her.'

You squeal out loud, fist pumped in the air as Sasuke kicked Deidara around. "YES!!" With every punch he landed you were screaming, "YES BABY!! YES!!" Sasuke kicked him to the chest and his blood spilled all over his feet and sandlers. Sasuke gripped Deidara's long hair and bent him, "if you can talk big to my girlfriend as well as suck dick, you can clean my feet off, because you made it dirty."

Deidara was forced to kiss the ground with Sasuke's foot to the back of his head. "YES!" You scream again, "YES SASUKE!" Deidara never bothered you again. Of course you didn't allow Sasuke to kill the boy, you stopped him before he pulled chidori.

Neji

You sat on the edge of your seat as you watched Neji train with Shikamaru. The Hyūga didn't look very happy because he was starting to lose. Shikamaru though he was lazy, was exceptionally well in Taijustu. For every kick Neji gave Shikamaru dodged and palmed Neji in at least two weak spots.

Neji grew tired, leaning backwards as if he was ready to pass out but he still tried to keep his ground. "Neji!!" You yell to him, Neji looked at you. You stand and shoot your fist into the air, "YOU CAN DO THIS BABY!!" Neji gave a brave nod, "I'LL BE HERE WHETHER YOU WIN OR LOSE!!"

Then Neji gave a bright smile and activated his byakugan, putting his all into the fight now! "Fine then," and Shikamaru started using his shadow possession techniques. In the end of training Neji lost, but he lost a good fight. You had him lay on your laps as you ran your hand through his hair and kissed his forehead.

"I love you baby," Neji smiles, "I love you too dearest."

Gaara

It was Gaara vs Kankuro in this deadly sand castle battle. Since Kankuro couldn't use sand as a technique, and instead he worked with chakra strings, Gaara and the man had to use their raw talents to make a giant sand castle, and Kankuro was winning.

No matter how many times Gaara shaped one part of the castle it fell back to the sand, and Kankuro was shaping his rather well. In fact, Kankuro had so much time on his hands he decided to customize his sandcastle slowly, enjoying the look of defeat on his brother's face.

You grew upset because Gaara was upset, so naturally you tried to do something that would cheer him up. You ran over to Gaara and started helping him, ignoring the cries of Kankuro. "Hey that's cheating!" "Shut up!" You managed to make the first part of the sandcastle, and then you place a flag on the top.

Temari tipped in, helping Kankuro! "We can do this Gaara!!" You encourage him. For more team spirit you pat Gaara on the back solid. He gave you a weak smile, and together you BOTH beat Kankuro and Temari. "HELL YEAH!!" You both yell!

Sai

"No chakra?" Sai asked, "well then. That's no fair." "No chakra! And that's final!" Yelled the old man. Sai glared before looking at you. "I don't mind," you tell Sai, "as long as we're in this together!"

So you guys stand side by side, your s/c fingers wrapped around a paint brush as his pale fingers wrapped around one as well. You both moved left to right, dancing as you painted a great scene that blended both minds. Since you were more of a detailed person in painting, and Sai mainly went with emotions, your talents were made for each other.

The painting started to shape out in the form of the Fourth Hokage, made from the names of all those that died for the village and born into the village from that day all those years ago! "I, can't think of a name." Sai said, "what do you mean?" You ask him.

"I just can't. My mind won't work. It should remain unnamed." Quickly you grip his shoulder and a big thumbs up, "you can do it Sai! Just look at it, I'm sure something will come up!" Sai nodded and stared for a long time, before writing, THE YELLOW FLASH

And your painting brought second.