when they catch you cheating on them

Naruto

You were sitting next to Naruto laughing and talking in the mall when Sasuke comes over. "Hey Naruto." Said Sasuke. "Hey Sasuke. Bae I'll be right back. I'm gonna get some snacks. You want anything Sasuke?" Asked Naruto. "No I'm cool." Said Sasuke. Naruto nods and left. When Naruto left you glanced at Sasuke as he scoots closer to you. "I missed you baby. I just hate it when Naruto calls you his baby though." Said Sasuke kissing your cheek. "S-Sasuke." You said shocked. You pulled Sasuke into a kiss and he kissed back immediately. Just then Naruto came back with some f/f and f/d. "Y-y/n! You're cheating on me w-with Sasuke!!" Yelled Naruto. "Naruto wait I-" "save it!!" Naruto threw your snacks on the ground. "Have fun with your new boyfriend y/n. It's over." Naruto glared at Sasuke and walked away. You stared sadly at his retreating figure. "Forget him." Said Sasuke pulling you into another kiss.

Sasuke

You were training with Sasuke as usual. He gave you a side kick when you dodged it. Sasuke pants and said, "you're getting better and better love." Sasuke walks over to you and kissed your cheek. Just then Naruto walked in. "Hey Sasuke." Said Naruto. "Hn. Hello Naruto." Naruto glanced at you and gave you looks of lust. Sasuke cleared his throat and said, "well I'll be leaving to get some water. Be right back love." Said Sasuke leaving. When he left Naruto quickly pinned you against the tree and began making out with you. You kissed back wrapping your arms around Naruto's neck. Sasuke came back with water for you. He had wide eyes as he clench his teeth. "I leave for 4 seconds just to get water and I see my girlfriend making out with my best friend!!!!" Yelled Sasuke. The curse mark covered half his face already. He threw the water on Naruto who glared at Sasuke. "Sasuke-" "don't you 'Sasuke' me!! It's over!! We're done!! You'll meet your clothes outside our apartment!!" You glanced at Naruto as he grumbled, "forget him." Naruto then attacked your soft spot on your neck and you moaned.

Neji

You were meditating with Neji calmly in the forest. Hinata came over to you both with Hanabi. Hanabi chuckled and walked away. Hinata giggled and walked away also. Neji opened his eyes ad glanced at you while you glanced at him also. "Dear I'm going to get some juice for us. I'll be right back." Neji left and you walked over to a tree. Just then Lee came from the tree and smirked at you. You smirked back and you began to kiss Lee. Lee was surprised and kissed back but more passionately. You were surprised by his bold actions. Before things could get hotter Neji came and yelled, "y/n! I knew you weren't the one for me." Neji walked away while you stood with guilt near Lee. "He doesn't have youth. He always trust his byakugan. With destiny and so on. Let us continue my dear." With that said Lee continued making out with you.

Gaara

You sat next to Gaara in his office helping him with papers. Just then Gaara sighed heavily and said, "be right back." Just then Kankuro walked in. "Hn. Hey Kankuro." Said Gaara. "Hello Gaara!" Said Kankuro cheerfully with a smirk. Gaara grunts and left. Kankuro walked over to you and smirked at you. You smirked back. Kankuro lifts you up and began kissing your neck while you grunted in pleasure. In all of Sunagakure you were making out with Kankuro. Kankuro trailed his kisses to your lips and kissed you. You kissed back and Gaara's walked in. Kankuro pulled away fast and said, "Gaara it's not what it looks like!" Gaara glared at Kankuro then at you. "It's not what it looks like huh." Gaara stood silent as tears fell down his eyes. "The last time I cried was when the kids bullied me. Back when I was younger. Now I'm crying because my girlfriend's cheating on me with my brother." Gaara glanced at you and Kankuro. "I want all your stuff out when I get to the apartment. Leave my office now!!" Barked Gaara as sand rose over him. You left to get your stuff with Kankuro trailing after.