how they are in bed

WARNING! This is female characters only! Lime ahead! Yuri coming up!

Hinata

You moaned softly as Hinata kissed your neck and then grabbed your right side breast. "H Hinata!" Her fingers brushed against your wet pussy. "Ah!" She pumped slowly and softly while eating your breast. Hinata was in full control and she hates not being in control.

Ino

You moaned as Ino touched your breast and then she kissed your jaw. "Ino!" You moan. Ino took two fingers and inserted them into your wet core. "Faster!" At your command, Ino pumped fast and hard. She hates it when she can't pump inside of you fast or hard. It drives her nuts😱!!!

Sakura

You moaned as Sakura sucked on your breasts. You used your fingers to try to insert them in Sakura but she beat you to it. She inserted two fingers into your wet pussy. Sakura hates it when she isn't in control. It makes her feel weak. So she always takes control.

Tsunade

You were on Lady Tsunade's chair in her office as she was on her knees naked. She unbuttoned your shirt leaving you exposed and pulled off your pants. Lady Tsunade licked your wet core moving her tongue in and out. You moan when she played with your nipples. Tsunade hates not being in control also. But from times to time she'll allow you to take the wheel.

Mei 

You were on your knees as you felt a vibrator push inside of you and Lady Mei was busy kissing your wet pussy. The vibrator was at 6 and you were a moaning mess as chum rolled down your ass. "Shadow clone jutsue."  A clone went behind you removing the vibrator and inserted her finger pumping in and out of you. Mei doesn't like it when you're having sex and their isn't anyone behind you. She loves having a clone there and she just loves hearing you moan her name extra loud.

That's all😰.