request! u hear your children sing

My twin begged me to do this! How annoying!

Naruto

You and Naruto were making out on the couch. He nipped on your neck and you moaned. Your children were outside playing. "Up like Donald Trump! Chase line like no Trump! He gon' chew you up! Twerk like a chick from Russia! Don't get me wild up!" You and Naruto chuckled hearing (son name) and Lily singing. "Should we tell them?" You asked. "Nah! Let's continue. But in the room~" you blush slightly and nodded a yes as Naruto lifts you to your shared room.

Sasuke

You and Sasuke were talking normally about Sintea and her joining the Academy and if they will be a new sensei and all that adult parent stuff. Sasuke also asked if you wanted to have another child since Sintea looked lonely. You were about to answer until you heard a voice. "I think I'd lie for you! I think I'd die for you!" You giggled. "Yeah. Another baby wouldn't hurt. I think." You said. Sasuke lifts you up and carried you both to your shared room.

Neji

You and Neji were flirting with each other until you heard 3 beautiful voices. "We wish you a scary Christmas! We wish you a scary Christmas! We wish you a scary Christmas! U have something to fear!" They giggled. "Neji should we get the kids a baby brother or a sister for Christmas. It's long to come yes but around this time?" Neji looked at you like you were crazy. "What!! We already have 3!" He whined. "Oops. Sorry." Neji rolled his eyes. "Okay." You squealed and Neji took you to your shared room.

Gaara

You were in Gaara's office sitting on his lap as he gave you a hickey. Your long h/c hair was tossed to the side and Gaara found your sweet spot sucking on it. "Daddy!" Gaara jumped hearing a sing song voice. "Do you wanna build a sandman! Come on hey let's go and play! We never see you anymore! Come out the door! It's like you've gone away!" Gaara looked into your eyes and you giggled. "We'll continue at home." You whispered getting off. Gaara opened the door. (son name) and Emerald stood grinning at Gaara. He ruffled (son name)'s hair and picked Emerald up in the other arm.

Shino

You were dusting the place with Shino when you heard a voice. Well...2 voices. "Miraculous! Simply the best! Up to the test! When things go wrong! Miraculous! The luckiest! The power of love always so strong! Miraculous!!!!!" "Miraculous Ladybug!" You and Shino looked at your two daughters, (daughter name) and Bitsy who were watching their favorite show, Miraculous Ladybug. A lot of ladybugs were surrounding them. "I think another little Ladybug would be nice Shino." Shino looked at you. He took you to your shared room and locked the door behind him.

Kiba

You were feeding p/n's puppies, Akuma and June with Kiba when you heard 3 familiar voices. "Who let the dogs out! Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! Who~ let the dogs out!" You laughed a little and Kiba looks back at (daughter name), (son name) and Kathy. "Do you want to have another puppy y/n?" You blush and hits Kiba. "No! I mean... yes." Kiba kissed your lips. He took you to your shared room and locked the door.

Kakashi

You were reading a book. Kakashi was kissing your neck and (son name) and Kashi were in yard playing. "We just wanna pop pop pop pop pop pop pop that bubble gum! Woohoo!" Kakashi smirked and lifts you up by your legs. "Our kids have great taste in songs. Their voices are amazing." Said Kakashi. "I'll agree with you on the amazing voice one but great taste in songs. Please! Kakashi that sounds like you!" You said. "Then let me....." Kakashi never finished as he walked to your shared room.

Tobi

You and Tobi were tickling each other when you heard 2 bubbly voices and 2 boring ones but it sounded great. "I'm laid back! I'm feeling it! Tonights the night I just want to let it go!" "I'm laid back! You know I'm feeling it! Come on baby! Let's get ridiculous!" "Come! Come on come on come on baby let's get ridiculous!" Tobi laughed and said, "Tobi wants another baby!" You look at Tobi like he was crazy. (Son name), (2nd son name), (daughter name) and Aladdin were meanwhile running away from Deidara because they actually got ridiculous and threw his clay bombs around him. "Okay Tobi." Tobi got up and closed the door.

Shikamaru

You and Shikamaru were sleeping when you both woke up to loud lazy voices. Your son Shikadai and your daughter (daughter name). "Don't wake me up up up up up up! Don't wake me up up up up up up! Don't wake me up up up up up up! Don't wake me up! Don't wake me! Don't wake me up~" Shikamaru nods lazily. "Now they get it!" He got off the bed and locked the door. "We are gonna have more kids to spread the news." You giggled lazily and said, "I love you too Shika." Shikamaru made sure the door was locked and got back into bed. "I love you too."