when his friend crushes on you

Naruto

You were training with Sakura while Naruto and Sasuke sat down watching you both spare. Kakashi was in his book, reading and blushing. "You know Naruto, I didn't think that you'd be able to choose a girl as hot as y/n. You are..lucky I suppose." Said Sasuke with a grunt. Naruto glanced at his friend and eyed him suspiciously. "Yeah. Aha. So, do you, heh, like her?" Joked Naruto. "Actually..yeah." said Sasuke. Naruto looked at the Uchiha with wide eyes. "What?" Said Naruto with his teeth gritted. "I said yes." Said Sasuke. Naruto nodded and shoved his hands in his pocket. You came walking over to Naruto and said hi to Sasuke. Naruto pulled you into a deep kiss and pulled away. "We gotta go." Said Naruto and he pulled you away from the training grounds, leaving Sasuke mad, and Sakura shocked.

Sasuke

You were arguing with Karin again like what you usually do. Sasuke glanced at you both with a bored expression. Karin took off her glasses and began talking about how much Sasuke can't resist the looks underneath her glasses. You smirked and said how much Sasuke can't resist your big chest, ass or awesome beauty along with intelligence. Suigetsu stood by and smirked. "Ah she totally gets me!" Said the fish. "Hm?" Asked Sasuke. "Your girl! Y/n! She totally gets me! Karin is just a wicked witch! She doesn't deserve to be here! And she has no chance with you! Haha! Sometimes I wonder if I'm supposed to be with her instead of you!" Sasuke glanced at Suigetsu. "Do you..like her?" He asked. "Yes!" Said Suigetsu. When you came walking you yelled, "we all hate you Karin!" And you gave Sasuke a smile. In return he kissed your lips passionately. Suigetsu looked bored and troubled, so he went to go annoy Karin. "Hey witch!"

Neji

You were sparing with Ten-Ten while Neji was sitting next to Lee. "Good job y/n! Wanna go round two!?" "S-sure Ten-Ten-chan!" Lee let's out a dreamy sigh and looked at you, while you trained hard with Ten-Ten. "What is it?" Asked Neji annoyed. Lee smiled and looked at Neji. "Neji! I cannot tell a lie! And I hope you do not hate me even more!" Yelled Lee standing up. Neji's​ eye twitched and he glanced at Lee. "What is it!?" He yelled. Lee looked at you with a huge blush across his cheek. He then looked at Neji still with the blush. "I am in love with your dearest y/n! I think she is the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on! Please! Forgive me! She is pretty than Sakura! I am sure!" Yelled Lee with his eyes sparkling. Neji got up and walked over to you. He kissed your lips and smacked your ass (dat a$$ 😎). He then puts on his dark sunglasses​ while walking away with his arm around your waist, leaving Lee shocked and Ten-Ten dumbfounded.

Shikamaru

You say eating barbecue with Ino, Choji and Shikamaru, at the Barbecue Restaurant. "Mm! So good!" You moaned eating your 3rd chicken. Choji stared in disbelief. "Wow! Shikamaru I wish I were you!" He whispered to his friend. "What? Why?" Choji stared at you and smiled. "She's hot!" When you stretched to get some tissues. "Are you saying you like y/n?' asked Shikamaru. "Ugh yes! Duh!" You came walking over to Shikamaru who slapped your butt and kissed your neck. "Back to the crib!" "See yah Choji!"

Sorry I couldn't do Gaara and sorry Shikamaru's was short! I'm so sorry! But I'm very tired as I'm writing this. Also going in and out of my slumber! Bye and goodnight.