Part 60

CLARKE:

"This is never gonna work" Raven groaned.

"Not with that attitude." I snapped at her. This had to work. "Besides," I let out a big sigh. "it's all I got."

"Sending Wilim in is all you got?" Raven asked in disbelief.

"If he sees me, he'll shut down on purpose. Maybe Wilim can make him relax considering they were friends." I explained.

"And if this goes to hell, you could always show him your boobs. That'll bring his memories back for sure." Wilim snickered, but quickly stopped. His eyes looked up at me in panic and embarrassment. "I said that out loud, didn't I?" He asked shyly with a frown.

"Yep." Raven looked sternly at me, like she didn't know what I would do. "And what the fuck, Wilim?" She punched his shoulder hard. His cheeks were flaming red.

"Sorry, Clarke. That was really inappropriate" he apologized and I bursted out laughing. Wilims face seemed to relax and Raven had a huge grin on hers.

"That's actually a really good plan B." I agreed.

"Anyways," I looked up at Wilim. "You ready?"

"No."

"Don't let him do the talking, make him listen." I advised.

"Got any tips on how to do that?" Wilim smiled knowingly.

"Stop that." I demanded.

"Got it, boss" he held his gun closer to his body. "Here we-,"

"Leave the gun" I held my hand out.

"What?" He asked panicked. "What if he attacks me?" He looked genuinely terrified.

"What are you gonna do? Shot him?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Clarke, he stabbed you," he said trying to make me realize that Bellamy was dangerous. "he stabbed YOU. He'll kill me for sure"

"He doesn't have any weapons and he's tied up. It'll be fine" I waved my hand impatiently and he finally placed the gun in my hand.

"If I die, it's your fault" he stated with a dead-serious look.

"Aw, don't belittle yourself Wilim. You could take down Bellamy Blake if you really wanted to." Raven smiled supportively but the sarcastic statement was to good of a joke for her not to burst out laughing in a matter of seconds. He gave her a death glare and turned around and walked into the dropship.

"I could take him!" Wilim yelled through camp.

"Sure you could" Raven laughed back.

"Just picture it Clarke, it would be like Wilim trying to beat the shit out of the wall" she continued laughing and I couldn't help but snort out a little laugh myself. The sight would be hilarious. Wilim is strong but a lot shorter then Bellamy, also a lot skinnier.

"Stop it, it's not funny" I tried to put on a serious face.

"The grounders are leaving threats." Jasper said as he placed himself in between us.

"What? Where?" I asked panicked, the little moment of laughter now long gone.

"On the outside of the wall. A pig strung up by its eye." Jasper whispered hysterical. "And although I don't know what that means I'm pretty sure it's not good."

I knew they would come. I just wished we had a little more time. But you don't always get what you wish for.

"I don't have time for this right now." I groaned. "How's Octavia?" I asked Jasper.