Part 36

BELLAMY:

I looked at Clarke from a distance as she talked to her 'interns', teaching them everything she knew about medicin and wound treatments. We had agreed that we should expend the number of qualified and 'educated' people here in camp, just in case. Clarke teached the few who wanted more medical experiance. I helped people with their shooting and fighting skills. Novah and Monty informed the interested about technology and plants, which ones will help us to survival and which won't. Raven showed people how to make bullets and walkie talkies.  Finn...did...I don't know to be honest and I didn't care as long as he stayed out of the way. And Jasper and Octavia mostly snuck off together, which I wasn't very fond of, but there was nothing I could say or do that was going to stop them.

When Clarke caught me gazing at her she blushed alittle probably remembering our heated make up scene this morning. We had fought about how she wanted to be able to go somewhere without me always making sure somebody always had their eyes on her for me when I wasn't able to do it myself. We ended up yelling at each other for the people outside our tent to hear.

"YOU'RE SO GOD DAMN OVER PROTECTIVE!" she yelled at me. I answered "BECAUSE YOU'RE SO FUCKING RECKLESS!" And that really lit her fire. "I'M RECKLESS?! HAVE YOU MET YOURSELF?!" She shrieked in frustration. Then there was a moment of silence as we looked each other straight in the eye, before we could no longer restain ourselves. Our lips crashed into each other, hungrily and passionatly. My hands grabbed her ass and lifted her up as she weighed nothing.  She quikly wrapped her strong, fine legs around my waist and groaned as my lips moved down her neck. My lips sucked on her skin. She smelled and tasted so good. I never wanted to leave. She pulled my hair forcing my face up towards hers again. Our lips smashed together again as I placed her on my makeshift table and my tongue made erotic movements against hers. I groaned as she bit my lower lip .We were annoyingly interrupted by Novah on the outside yelling through the tent. At least she didn't just barge in, which most people did. "Clarke?" she tried carefully. "Are you...busy?" she hasitated. I raised an eyebrow at her, challenging her to say yes. Clarke tried to regain control over herself before she spoke. "No, eh.. I'll, I'll be out in a minute" I shook my head as I put my hand over my heart like she just shot me. She let out a giggle and when her eyes met mine, she whispered "Duty calls". 

She smiled quickly at me before she found her focus again and continued teaching. Then Octavia suddently came running up to me.

"I really need to talk to you!" she panted desperately.

"What is it?" I asked curious.

"Just follow me" she answered as she made her way towards my tent. I followed her with forceful steps.

"What?" I asked impatiantly, right after we'd entered my tent.

She was pacing back and forth before she began to speak.

"I overheard some guys talk by the campfire... they think that you and Clarke being leaders AND lovers is a bad idea. They believe your judgement is weakened by the way you blind each other with love or something! They're planning something, Bell! And I don't wanna find out what it is!" She said, looking paniced and horrified.

"Wait, slow down!" I said trying to focus on what she said,

"NO! Bell! There's no secret that not everyone in this camp is your number one fan! If they don't like how you're running things, they won't hasitate getting rid of you!" she whispered in panic. 

"Who?" I asked calmly although I felt my a snitch of panic myself. 

"I don't know...I didn't see them, but there was way more than one" she said her face focusing on the ground.

So...?" I said, waiting for her to say something useful.

"So you break up with her" She said determined. 

"What? No way!" 

"Bell! Maybe they'll back down if they see that your still in charge! Right now, you're a whipped leader to those people!" she said pointing outside.

"O, I can't!" I said, hoping she would understand.

"I. WILL. NOT. LOSE. YOU." She said, putting pressure on each word. 

"You wo-" 

"Just do it" she sighed. "For me and for Clarke" 

"How the hell is this going to help?"

"You need to get back to your leader jobs and not the lover road! Cause you guys sure as hell cant do both and please the people altogether" she said turning around to leave, but I grab her wrist. 

"Then we cause a scene" I said.

"What?" she shook her head, not following.

"We act out a break up scene, making it so convincing even you'll belive it!"

"You'll never pull it off! People will be watching you like hawks"

"Watch me!" I said, storming out of the tent with my head held high like the leader I was. 

Watch me.

So here's an update for yah! Hope you liked it! I've had kind of a writers block lately and I hope you like what I ended up with! 

Anyways!

I wanted to know if you were interested in me writing any other fanfics? :) Please give me suggestions if you got any! Would love to hear them! 

xoxo