Part 7

BELLAMY:

I ran for I don't know how long. As long as I needed. The only difference now, from before, is that I know where I am. Clarke showed it to me a few weeks ago. I was near the safe house Clarke and Finn found. And I knew I would be okay as long as I managed to get on the inside. I felt weak and decomposed. Not that I cared. All I worried about was Clarke. Oh how I begged she was alive and well. She had to be. As long as she survived, I didn't care what happend to me. She will lead our people better than I ever will. She will keep them busy and not at least, alive. And as soon as I fix my leg, I will find her.

It was dark so I had to find my way by feeling with my hands and lugging my feet along, and with this killing pain in my left leg, the speed was nothing to brag about. I hear the sound of metal under my feet and I find the handle as fast as I could possibly manage. I lower myself through the hatch and locked it. I needed to catch up to myself so I just sat there for a minute. I felt like sleeping(probably caused by my bloodloss), but I was afraid that if I did, I wouldn't wake up again. I fumbled my hands through the shelves in the room searching for the matches. When I found them, I lit all the candles I could find. The light the candles gave were low but I could see my wound. My hole leg was covered in blood and it hurt like shit. I had no idea what to do. Clarke would know what to do. She always do. That makes her better for the 100, than me. She can mend the injured, lead them to survival, keep her promises, make the right decisions. They needed Clarke, Everyone needed Clarke. needed Clarke. My wound were still bleeding and the only thing I knew to do, was to tie something tight around it, so that's what I did. 

CLARKE:

I must have fell asleep, because when I woke, the sun burned in my eyes. I woke up against a tree in a green open meadow. It was really beautiful, and I started to wonder if I was dead. I didn't know where to go or which dirrection was the right one, but I started walking. I don't know why but I felt like my feet knew where to go. 

It's hard to loose track of time down here. When we were out in the woods, we didn't live by time, but by weather and lighting. I had left camp to be alone, but now that I really was, I was desperate after anyone. Even Finn, would be better than being alone. That's when I hear it. Yelling. Or more kind of a loud begging. And it was close. Actually, it was right under my feet. I look down and see the metal hatch to the safehouse. I jumped to my knees trying to open it but it's looked from the inside. Then I heard more noises from down there. Moans, crys, desperate calls for help, begging. I knew it was Bellamy right away. His voice, even if it sounded weak, is not to be mistaken. 

"Bellamy?" I said, through the hatch.

Then silence. 

"Bellamy?!" I yelled, hysterical, not caring if anyone heard me or if there were somebody else in there.

I listen for a while, hoping to God, he is alright. Then after a while;

"Clarke?" a vague voice said.

"Yes! Omg! Bellamy! Open the hatch!" I replied, like a kid that can't wait to open her presant. 

The hatch opens and I jump in locking it after me. I turn to face Bellamy, but I wished I didn't. Looking at him, or not really him, just his half dead body, made my stomach twist and I felt my heart drop. He layd on the floor, pale white face, and he had taken of his pants, leaving his boxers and t-shirt the only thing he was wearing. I couldn't breath. I saw it right away. Gun shot. Left shin. Infected. And it was killing him. I needed to do something and quickly.