Part 6

BELLAMY:

I got on my feet and, quicker than I thought was possible, and ran left towards the bridge. One of the guys, known as Whimper, ran after me, but I saw him coming, and turned right before he could catch me and used all my strenght I had to kick and strike him over and over again. I kicked till I no longer knwe if he was even alive. I used his knife to cut the rope, that tied my hands together behind my back, off. I turned two find two other guys running for me. I don't react until I see one of them grabbing his gun and pointing it at me. I start running for my life... literally. There was no sign of Clarke anywhere but I was sure she made it out. She had to. I heard guns fireing behind me and and suddenly I felt something burning it's was into my left shin, but I had to keep running. For Clarke. She told me to run, so I ran. For her.

CLARKE:

I killed Miller. His blood was everywhere. All over my rough, chapped fingers and my not so clean clothes. And for some messed up reason I kept running. Yes, Miller tried to kill me first, but this meant that I was just as bad as him, didn't it? We're equals.

I had know idea where the hell I was, or where Bellamy were, for that matter. I wanted to run back and make sure he was okay, but in my heart I knew he was. It's Bellamy after all.

It was cold and dark and who knew what was hiding out there. I needed to find somewhere to sleep, or at least just rest for a while. Oh, how I wished Bellamy was here. Not only because I had no idea where I was but because I now realized how much I depended on him.

I lowered myself to the ground, feeling tears streming down my cheek. I JUST FUCKING KILLED A MAN, I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I AM OR WHERE I'M GOING, I DON'T KNOW IF BELLAMY IS OKAY OR IF I'LL LIVE THROUGH THE NIGHT OR DIE BEFORE THE SUNRISE REACH MY EYES.

A low sound disturbed my thoughts. It sounded like a crying noise. I turn, but all I see is darkness. Then, there was no sound at all. Everything became to silent.

I WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME FEEDBACK, MY DEAR READERS :)