Part 30

BELLAMY:

"Bellamy!!" her voice yelped desperate and scared.

I woke up abruptly with a stroke of panic and Clarke's screams echoing in my head. It took me a few seconds before I got my breathing under control.

"It's okey, Bell" Octavia reassured beside me. She hadn't left my side since the other day. I looked from her to my leg. It was swollen and the pain was way worse than I wanted to admit. Octavia had rapped bandage around it with a plank on each side of it to stabilize it. She had no idea what to do, just like everyone else in camp. There was no question it was broken. It looked broken and felt crushed.

"No, it's not!" I yelled back at her. "Do you not see this?!" I said, frusturatedly pointing at my wrapped leg. "I can't fucking walk. I can't do shit. I can't find Clarke!"

"Which is why we sent somebody else instead, remember?" She snapped.

"I should be the one who finds her. It should be me!"

"Well, what's stoping you?" she said challenging, and got up. I look away, knowing she had a point. The pain was dreadful, even when I was lying down. I stared into nothing. The pain in my leg wasn't half as bad as the one in my chest. It was like somebody spreared my heart over and over, and then set in on fire. They took Clarke, and I watched as they did. God knows what they we're doing to her.

"They took Clarke" I said silently, like I just realized. I felt the sour taste of the words in my mouth.

"I know..I was there" she replied puzzled. She looked at me, worried.

"I love you, O, but would you mind leaving me alone?" I said, not able to meet her gaze. I saw that she was ready to protest, but I turned to her and when she noticed the wetness of my eyes, she didn't hasitate. I allowed myself be weak for a moment, and let the tears silently stream down my face.

They took Clarke. They took my princess. They took the good and without it, there was an awful large amount of darkness.

"If you die, I die, Princess". I said, as if she could hear me. "If you die, I die..."

CLARKE:

I woke up in a large room made of stone, like I was inside a mountain. I laid in the middle, strapped to a metal table with nothing but a hospital robe. My eyes were blended by a bright light. Surrounding me was medical supplices. Things you needed when you would operate on someone. I panicked as I realized that I was the patcient. I was struggeling against the rope around my feet and wrists, pulling and dragging, uselessly. My breathing was out of my control and my heart beat kept increasing. My thoughts wandered back to what had happened that day, but the only memory that continued to pop up, was watching them hurt Bellamy. When they stumbed on his foot, I swear I felt the pain just as vivid as he did. I could hear his bones breaking. I heared the snap and saw Bellamy yelped in pain as he gritted his teeth. Everything was in slow motion. I remember screaming to him and meeting his eyes. He looked horrified and petrified. Just like I felt on the inside. Then I couldn't see him anymore and I was on my own.

I heard footsteps from my left and my head turned quikly. A man walked up to me. Blonde hair, tall and probably in his late 30's. He had one of those natrual evil looks. Like he didn't have to do anything, he just looked like a shark, no matter what.

"You must be Clarke." he said. I nodded slowly.

"I'm here to take some tests." he continued as he picked up the needle laying on the table beside him.

"What do you want?" I asked with my hoarse voice. "I'll answere anything you want to know"

He looked at me and smiled sadly, making his lips form in a straight, thin line.

"Oh, we don't want answeres darling..." he started, shaking his head lightly. "We want results"

The chapter is shorter once again, and I'm really sorry! Hope you perseveres though! haha!

Anyhow! Enjoy this updaaate and tell me what you think!

Please check out my new story as well --> Denouement !!! It will be awesome!

xoxo