Part 8

CLARKE:

I knew exactly what I needed to do. I needed the seaweed from the river, and I needed it now. Only problem was, we were only two. I didn't want to leave Bellamy here alone but I couldn't take him with me either. It was a issue I had no time to review. I needed to go. 

I looked down at his jeg one more time, and the yellow fluid coming out of it made me want to puke. I could see that he was in pain, and I wanted to make it better somehow.

I brushed his hair backwards and looked him straight in the eye.
"Am I dying, Princess?" He asked, with absolutely no sarcasm.
"You couldn't, even if you tried!" I reassured him with a fake smile plastered on my face. That made him smile, but I saw in his eyes that he didn't fully believe me.
"I need to get you some medicin, okey?"
"Don't leave me, Clarke! Please just...don't leave me here alone... I will die! You know it. I know it. Don't let me die alone!"
He looked at me a way I'd never been looked at before and it was hard to explain. He looked like he was desperate but like he also had found peace. Like he knew his fate but were looking for hope. 
"I'll be back real soon! Now, listen, stay awake, stay hydrated, stay strong, but most important, stay alive! You hear me? I need you, Bell! So don't you dare leave me!" I said while a tear ran down my cheek. Bellamy moved his hand to brush it away before he said "wouldn't dream of it, Princess"

I kissed his hand, which was still lingered on my cheek, and smiled at him one last time before I moved towards the hatch. I opened it and closed it behind me, and ran. 

It's a short chapter! I'm sorry about that!

Please give me some feedback! Do you like the storys development?