A/N

Okay so I haven't written anything this week so I cant update u guys and I really sorry for that...it's been crazy at school this week and I am drained of power... But I'll do it as fast as possible!

I know alot of people skip these authors note things but I find them informative for my readers! It's good that you know what's up and that you also know how much i appreciate you all for supporting and reading! It's truly amazing and to be honest my life isn't at it's best right now but whenever i'm on wattpad and writing for you, I'm alright!

Also if you have any questions about my story or if you just wanne chat - PM me! I enjoy talking to you all! :)

I have some news as well! I have decided to write something else and new! A new story - not a fanfic but i think it's coming up pretty good. I haven't posted anything yet but I've worked on it for a while so i hope that you'll read it! It's gonna be really - different but definitly in a good way! It's a little sad at some parts but it's filled with heartfelt moments and passion level 100!! It's so intense! Like I am soooo into the story! Here's a sneak peek for yah!

Sneak peek:

It's no secret that most teenagers are angry at life and hate most things. But me? No, I didn't. I used to but I couldn't be angry anymore. I couldn't keep hating everything, mostly because I used it all up way before I was even 13 years old. I felt my excistance but I wasn't alive.
So when I desided to place myself infront of a speeding car, it wasn't because I was angry at the world or the life I lived. It was because I'd had enough and I'd done my time in this place. I was tired and exhausted and I just wanted to close my eyes and never open them ever again. And that should've been my choice. Not anyone elses. Especially not Isaac Northon.

Tell me what you think and i hope with all my heart that you will read it!

Xoxo