Part 52

BELLAMY:

I just needed a reaction from her. Wheater it was rage, or pain or love, I didn't really care. I just needed her to feel something. And her face told me that she absolutely felt something, but she was quick at covering it up.

CLARKE:

He pushed me under the bus. Metaphorically speaking. And now the audience were giving me death glares. I had dried my tears and my rage was replaced with this baffled feeling. I heard numberous murmurs between them, the words "crazy" and "Killerprincess" popping up a few times.

I closed my eyes, taking a few breaths.

"I vote we banish her! she killed one of my best friends" a guy speaks forward.

"Shut up, Jackson! Clarke is not going anywhere" Bellamy harshly answered him.

"Then what? We lock her up?" Jackson asked. He was a tall, skinny guy with blond hair. Bellamy would have no problem killing him. Actually, I wouldnt either.

"Yes, what will you do to me, Bellamy?" I challenged him. "How will I be punished?"

"Clarke..." he warned me.

"Actually it's Killerprincess now" I sarcastically stated.

"Well listen up everybody! This "KillerPrincess" isn't going anywhere, got it? She did what she needed to do to save me"

A few silent protests awoke, but nobody really dared to speak up with a voice worth listening to, like Bellamy did.

"Clarke is NOT a murderer and anyone who thinks differently can get the hell out of camp" Bellamy's voice filled the dropship.

"May I be excused then?" I asked, amused of how frusturated Bellamy looked as I did.

"I am trying to help you!" Bellamy yelled at me. People went dead silent as he gave me a frusturated glare.

"I never asked you to help, Bellamy!" I screamed back, a smile on my face.

I started walking towards the door, until a voice stopped me.

"Well Princess," Bellamy started as I almost reached the door. "If you're leaving so am I"

"Me too" Octavia spoke up proudly beside her brother.

"Count us in" Monty and Jasper added.

Suddently more people started to speak up, Amoung them were even people I had never personally talked to before.

I looked at the people in front of me, ready to follow me out of camp for no reason.

"And why is that? Earth made you stupid?" I asked, out of ideas why these people would risk their lifes just so they can follow me.

"No, because we're family" Jasper answered.

"And we got you Clarke, no matter what." Octavia added. They shared a brief glance at each other, both of them nodding approvaling to one another.

"But I killed someone" I tried to reason with them, looking at them dumbfoundedly.

"To protect the rest of us. we should be thanking you"

I needed to get out of here. These people were nuts! What the hell were they thinking with? I was dangerous. I was crazy. They shouldnt be following me, they should be running away from me.

"Clarke," Bellamy steped closer to me " please dont shut me out" he reached out for me.

"Don't touch me" I hated him. The way he pretended to be the good guy here, when the truth was that this was all his fault. Not that I could tell them. They wouldn't believe Crazy Clarke over Brave Bellamy. So I needed to show them.

His hand touched my face, stroking my cheek. How is it that it felt so good being touched by him?! It's a fucking weakness that I dont need. So I needed to get rid of it. But first the audience needed to get lost. I closed my eyes and leanded into his hand.

"Thank you," I whispered, looking into his eyes. "Thank you everybody," I said louder, looked around at the people who were watching us both with intense stares. "Thank you for being my family, and for helping me through this. I took someones life away. I took away his chance of growing up, seeing his family again, everything. I am just really trying to cope with that right now, and it means alot to me that you all stand beside me" It sounded so fake to me, but the crowd ate it up. Stupid people.

"I would really apprechiate some time with Bellamy, now. Alone" I smiled faintly at them, like I was some sort of saint.

The people retreated from the dropship, touching my shoulder gently before leaving me and Bellamy alone. He looked at me with angel eyes. God, maybe he was more whipped than Jasper. But even though I wanted to ignore it, I could feel his eyes having an affect on me as well.

"Are you okay?" he smiled at me at he put his arm around my waist.

"I'm great." This was it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tip toes. I put my lips against his ear.

"Actually, I can't wait go get you back for this. You may not realize what you just did, so let me sum it up for you real quick. You just triggered a ticking bomb, Bellamy Blake. And it will be your personal hell when it explodes, trust me." I whispered intensely into his ear. I felt his body tense under my hands.

I took a step back and shot my fingers out in a mini explosion. He stared at me with baffled eyes. His face was pale and his facial expression had fallen completely.

"See you later, babe" I blew him a kiss and winked as I turned my back to him.

Game on. Two people could play this game.

Sooooo, everybody, I would like to apologize for how horribly late this update is!! But I really hope you still liked it! Comment your thoughts!! I love to read them! and remember to vote ;)) THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 74K reads! This is amazing! I love you all!

xoxo