Part 4

CLARKE:

I was so caught up in Bellamy that I hadn't heard, or seen, the people watching us from the timberline. And now I was screaming for Miller to get the hell of Bellamy, although he already had knocked him unconscious.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I screamed at Miller, pushing him of Bellamy. Bellamy wasn't moving and didn't respons when I talked to him (or slapped him lighty in the face). 

"You're next ,Princess," he said with a creepy voice I have never heard from him before. He didn't sound like Miller. He grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back turning me towards another guy so he could hit me right in the gut. The air blew out of me and I felt like he just poked a hole in my body and all the air vanished. Then came the second stroke. This time he hit my face, and I cried out in pain. 

"Not so brave anymore, or what, Princess?" The man infront of me said evil-ish. I raised my head and looked him straight in the eye, and said; "Fuck you!" 

All the guys started to laugh, like I said something really hilarious. From what I could tell, they were about 4-5 guys. Enough to make me scared. You never know what guys like this could do to a girl like me in the woods, all alone. Besides Bellamy, of course, but he was still unconscious. 

"I always wondered what you were hiding. Turns out...it was Bellamy! I would've never guessed! Seriously! I thought you hated each other. But it makes perfectly sence though! The King needs a Princess! And who is more qualified for the job then the Princess her self?" The guy in front of me said as he came closer to my face. 

"So tell me, how long has your dirty relationship been going on? 1 week? 2 weeks? 3? 4? Or maybe ever sence we landed on earth?" he laughed. I spit in his face, which made him furious. He slapped my face, leaving my hole left side red and burning. 

I heard a groan behind me. Bellamy was weaking up! But as soon as I noticed, so did Miller. 

"Tie his hands behind his back!" Miller yelled at the other guys. 

"Let's see how Bellamy react while we have some fun with his girl" The guy who hit me said. Then he pulled out a knife and smiled at me.

"Is this sharp enough to get under you skin, princess?"