Part 10

BELLAMY:

I was suprised by Clarke's sudden move. I didn't know she had it in her. For some reason I didn't feel tired anymore. I was actually wide awake. And I was ready to play.

"Depends," I answered, smirking at her flirty.

"Depends on what?" she asked, biting her lower lip.

We were sitting on the ground, towards each other, face to face...close. She knew how to turn me on, and I didn't mind. I symbolised with my finger for her to come closer so I could whisper in her ear. She did and I put my mouth on her ear and whisper sensually; "What do I get out of it?" making her feel my lips as they moved towards her earlobe when I talked. She let out a slight groan.

"What do you want?" she inquired, her voice filled with sensuality and challenge. None of us had given in yet, although I knew we both were pretty close. This was a side of Clarke I had never seen before. I didn't even knew she had a side like this, and it made me wonder how many people she showed it to.

Then she turned the game around, placing herself on top of me, sitting on my lap and I knew whe was dangerously close to win.

"What do you got, Princess?" I fired back, unable to keep my voice steady.

"Are you losing it, Blake?" She teased, moving her finger from my neck and down.

"I'm about to" I admited.

"Good" She said, and got up and walked away a few steps, smirking at me.

Wait, what? What was happening? I couldn't help but smile. She was such a tease. She wouldn't get away with this.

I stood up, testing my leg, if I was able to walk on it. To my suprise, I felt just fine.

Clarke turned away from me, trying to look busy with something else.

I moved towards her, while she was fully awear, but she didn't move away from me. I pressed myself against her and pushed her lightly up towards the wall, me following right behind. She turned to face me and looked up at me intense. I grabbed her right beneath her ass, and lifted her up. She responded by wrapping her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck. 

"You owe me" She whispered 

"For what?"

"Saving your life! Twice actually"

"What do you want?" I asked quietly, ready to give her anything.

She moved her face tremendously close to mine and I felt her breath against my mouth as she said "You". I didn't if I just wanted to hear it or if she actually said it, but I didn't care. I wanted her. And I wanted her now. 

She met my lips so fiercely and passionatly and I couldn't seem to get enough. I pressed her body against the wall trying to get as close to her as possible, never leaving her lips. Her hands moved under my shirt, pulling it over my head, and I did the same to her. I kissed her neck, and she moaned loudly.

"I don't know about you, Princess, but I'm ready to go all the way!" I panted against her lips.

"About time, Bell!" She laughed, before kissing me again. And even though it was an sarcastic insult directed towards my sexuality, I couldn't help smiling and laughing with her. 

I carried her to the couch, slowly grinding against her, before speeding it up. 

"Bellamy..." she begged. Then her orgasm completely overthrew her and my groans mixed themselves with hers.