Part 43

BELLAMY:

Well, shit. Privacy ranked zero, should be in the describsion of this camp. Seriously! I was standing there in all my very visible glory as Jasper desided to walk in. I knew he had a respect for Clarke but I also knew he was way to peculiar to walk back out like he hadn't seen a thing. On the contrary actually. It's like he was trying to make people curious by his way to loud voice. 

"You need something?" I hissed through my teeth, giving him a death glare. Clarke looked so surprise to see Jasper, she didn't even know how to react. She just stared at him, confused, before her eyes made their way back to me. 

"Looking good!" he said encouriging, totally ignoring my question. "I must say, I wasn't expecting this when I walked in, but, I guess I just got lucky today!" he said, his voice reeking of sarcasm and laughter.

When he was done laughing he turned to Clarke.

"No, actually I need to talk to you" he turned to me, hasitantly. "Alone." 

I crossed her arms over my chest and raised my eyebrow. 

"Now, why is that?" I asked him. 

"Bellamy, just leave" she turned to me, annoyd that I was still trying to protect her, thought it was just Jasper. He would never hurt her. I knew that, so I walked slowly out of the tent, never leaving his eyes. To my surprise, he didn't flinch by my intense stare. Guess he was used to my death glares everytime he kissed Octavia. I didn't like that she was in a relationship with that guy, but I, and I quote had to "stay the fuck away from her love life". 

CLARKE:

"What is it, Jasper?" I asked, once I knew Bellamy was gone and not standing outside eavesdropping. 

"Eeeh, you have to swear not to tell Bellamy" he started, pacing back and forth nervoussly. I was getting nervous myself. This seemed serious. 

"I promise! Now, what is it?" I asked and he stopped walking and looked me directly in the eyes.

"It's Octavia. She told me not to tell you, but she hasn't been feeling very well lately." 

"How? Are there any symptoms that she's sick?" I asked confused. 

"Nauseous and she often has to sit down because she's tired." 

"Where is she?"

"In the third floor of the dropship"  

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

Octavia was lying down, napping. When she saw me entering behind Jasper, she gave him a loathed look. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked her, while I knelt beside her. 

"Fine!" she said chipper, right before she threw up on the floor. 

"You were saying?" I said sarcastically. I examined her up and down. She was pale and was sweating heavily. 

"I think you have the flu." I said. She nodded and I told her to stay in bed and rest till she felt better. They both nodded greatfully as I agreed not to tell Bellamy and I left them alone. 

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

"Oh, your up!" I said as Octavia barged into my tent. "You don't look so good... You should go back to sleep" I told her. She was pale and sweating just like yesterday.

"Clarke," she panted. "It's not the flu"

I looked at her confused. What the hell was she talking about?

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards her so we were face to face, inches apart.

"Clarke, I think I'm pregnant!" she whispered hysterical and overly emotinonal as tears started to form in the corner of her eye. I was stunned by her confession. I stared at her in shock. I didn't know what to do, and I always had a plan. Not this time. Bellamy would freak. And Octavia looked nowhere near to be a mother. As if there weren't enough bumps in the road already. 

I think that I'll end this story soon! I'm gonna be writing maybe a few chapters more but very few! I mean like, I'M ON CHAPTER 43!! THAT'S CRAZY! Maybe I'll start writing one shots or maybe there just focus on my other stories for a while. I don't know yet, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :) I am so greatful for all the reads and votes! Thank you!

xoxo