Part 5

CLARKE:

"You can hurt me all you want, Miller. Bellamy is not going to care. We don't have feelings and shit." I say, hoping he'll believe my terrible lie. And maybe he would if Bellamy hadn't interfierd
"If you touch her, I swear to God,"
"You'll do what, Bell? Kill me? Look around! You two are already dead!

Bellamy looked at him, not showing any sign of weekness. Then his eyes shifted to me, and I could see that through all the hard, strong fasade, he was scared. He tried so hard to break free, but there was no use.

"How about a death wish? Do I get one?" I asked impatiantly. They all turned to me, looking at me amused.

"Let's here it, Princess", Miller replied with the creepiest smile i've ever seen.

I sighed before I came with my last plan. "I want to kiss Bellamy one last time."

They started laughing and saying disgusting things before Miller told them to quiet down. "Sure, Princess. Who am I to stand in the way of love?" He said sarcasticly and pushed me forward towards Bellamy. We both had our hands tied. I looked up at his shiny eyes that seemed so desperat after...something...someone and in that moment I hoped it was me.

"Is this some kind of wierd eye making out or something? Hurry up, love birds! I don't like to wait!"

I presses my lips agains Bellamy's and held on to it as long as I could. It was all or nothing and this was it.
I fast changed position and put my mouth to Bellamy's ear and whisperd... "Run"