Part 14

BELLAMY:

I held Clarke til she got back on her feet , then I hesitaitedantly let go of her.

"And where is he now?" I asked her, hoping she knew the answere, cause I sure as hell didn't see him.

"I don't know..."

"Clarke, are you seeing things?"

She gave me a look of annoyance, but I could also see some pain in her eyes.

"Asshole"

She turned to leave and look around camp, but I grabbed her wrist, forcing her to look at me.

"If he's here, princess, we need to be smart about this."

"No," she pulled her wrist back, "we need to kill that bastard!"

Oh, no! This is bad. She just said she wanted to kill someone. Clarke. My princess. The person who was always set on making things down here as good as possible, looking for another better way in every senario. She now wanted to kill someone.

I looked at her with a serious look, trying to find any sign of a joke or laughter. I didn't find any. She was dead-serious...literally. She started to walk away from me, looking for Miller, and I would never forgive myself if anything happend to her, so I went with her.

"So, what's your plan?" I challenged her, knowing she absoloutly didn't have one. She didn't answere, which was only the proof to what I knew.

"You can't just find him and kill him, Clarke. What are you going to say to the rest of them? That it's okay to kill, when they deserve it? This isn't you, Princess!" He calmly said. We had stoped walking and she now turned to face me.

"Then what do we do, Bell? I can't go around here, being afraid all the time!"

"I'll take care of it"

And before she could protest, I left to find Peter.

CLARKE:

I was so confused! I suddently started to Wonder if I ever really saw Peter, because nobody else seemed to have seen him in days when I asked around. People assumed he was dead, but I was so sure he was there. Maybe my lack of water and food had caused halucinations. But I was way to tierd to think, so I made my way to my tent, ready to sleep for days.

When I had closed the opening behind me, I turned to find a shadow standing by my bed. I turned back towards the door, ready to run for my life if I had to, but then a soothing voice, that is very familiar, started talking. 

"You don't have to run from me, Princess." He said, with a hint of laughter in his voice. 

"What do you want, Bellamy?"

"I searched the hole camp. He's not here. You're safe. I'm safe. We are all safe. And even if he was here, he sure as hell would wish he wasn't."

I started laughing. I felt so relieved. Not just because he wasn't here, but because he probably never was. 

"Well, I guess I should be thanking you then?" 

"I owed you" he replied.

"For what?"

"You saved my life, remember? Twice. And I lied to you before. So I guess I should be thanking you?"

"What did you lie about?"

"You know what I'm talking about, Clarke" He answered, not willing to fully admit it.

"Yeah, but I wanna hear you say it." I said fiercly.

He stepped closer. Making his way from my makeshift bed to me. He stoped only inches away. 

"I lied about what I want." He raised his hand, cupped it so it fitted my cheek perfectly. "But it doesn't change anything. You're not safe with me. Everything in my life goes to hell. Everyone ends up getting hurt or even dead, Clarke."

I know that what he said made sense to him. But, seriously? He expected me to take this crap? Why was it so hard for him to let someone else inside? Stop protecting them from himself. I mean, you can choose who you want to be with, in a way, but you can't choose who wants to be with you.

"I'm tired." I announced, implying for him to leave, so I could sleep. I didn't know what to tell him. How he felt seemed unreasonable, but then again, so did my feelings. I can't believe I even have feelings for this guy. Bellamy Blake. 

"Will you be okay by your own? he asked

"Why? Would you offer to stay?" I teased.

"Would you want me to?"

I stood on my tiptoes, reaching up to his face, inches away from his face, close enough for him to feel my breath. 

"Maybe" 

When I felt him leaning down towards me, I slapped my hand lightly on his chest.

"I think you should go, Bellamy. Can't have people thinking your in love." 

TWO QUICK QUESTIONS!

Do you like the story's development? Please give me feedback! 

Also! Do you want me to write another fanfiction? Let me know! :)

Thanks for reading!