Part 2

CLARKE:

I just couldn't take it. Him staring at her, the way he was suppose to stare at me. Finn stared at Raven the way he was suppose to stare at me. And it hurted like shit. Sometimes I just wished my emotions would stop working some how...kind of like Bellamy in a way, I guess. To not care, and just do what you had to do.

I ran till I could no longer see the camp or even the fence around it. I wanted nothing to do with anyone in there or anyone at all really. I stumbled down to the river and laid my body like a doll right next to it. I don't know for how long I laid like this but it seemed like forever and I loved the silence. I felt peace in silence. But there was no such thing as peace in this world. You're always at war with someone; it may be your enemy, the ones you love or yourself.

BELLAMY:

I saw Clarke down by the river side and I considered leaving her alone but she almost looked dead and I even though I knew she really wasn't I couldn't bare the thought of leaving her like that.

I knew she heard my footsteps because she stood up super fast and turned around ready to run from any danger that may be after her.

"Clarke, STOP! It's just me...only me!" I said in a calm voice. I hoped she would turn around or do something but she didn't. She just stood there and I knew she wasnt' okay. I walked slowly towards her, with her back to me. I stopped one meter or so away from her. As I was about to say something, I saw her feet fall, just like they couldn't hold her anymore, like she gave up holding herself up and let the ground pull her under. But I caught her, and she collapsed in my arms.