Chapter 3: The Avengers Tower

⍟ ⎊ ⧗Chapter 3:  The Avengers Tower⍟ ⎊ ⧗

"Her father, Mr. Coulson arrived." Christine explained.

"Coulson?" Stephen repeated, looking baffled.

"That's my name. Aurora Maria Stark." I clarified.

I then watched as Stephen looked deep in thought upon hearing my words. I had imagined that I saw his eyes lit up as he realized something, but it quickly vanished.

"Well, it's nice to finally know your last name. Is there any way I can remain in contact with you?" Stephen asked, earning an amused look from both Christine and me, causing him to quickly add. "So you can keep your end of the bet."

"Right, and that's the only reason." I teased. "Why don't you give me your info, and I'll be sure to contact you. I am a woman of my word."

I watched as Stephen hesitated, but after a few moments of consideration, he gave me his phone number and even his personal email address on a spare piece of paper. I quickly yet carefully tucked the paper in the pocket of my pants.

"I'll be waiting." Stephen informed me.

"Don't worry, Doc. I won't forget." I assured him. "This isn't the last you'll be seeing or hearing from me. I'm staying in touch with the both of you. Thanks for everything, I appreciate it."

After getting Christine's contact information, I turned back towards Stephen, giving him one last smile as I gave him a mock salute. "See you, trauma trooper."

Stephen looked at me as if I had grown a second head, while Christine snickered, rather amused. Stephen shook his head before correcting me. "I save people from trauma, not cause it."

"Ah, but it's your charming personality that leaves people with headaches though." I retorted. "Hence trauma trooper."

Stephen stared at me, completely stunned, unable to say a word, which baffled me. Usually he always had a comeback to my quip or a retort. However, this time all he could do was stare at me wide eyed. I let out a chuckle, very intrigued by this. I wore a smug look as I waved, leaving before he could react. Once Coulson and I along with the man and woman were in the Quinjet, Coulson turned to face me.

"Aurora, I want you to meet Skye and Lance Hunter. Skye's an agent of ours, and Hunter's helping us out." Coulson said, introducing me to them.

"Right, and who is she exactly?" Hunter inquired, still looking baffled.

An amused look appeared on Coulson's face. "This is Aurora Stark."

Both Hunter's and Skye's eyes widened as they both blurted in unison. "You're Tony Stark's daughter?!"

I mentally groaned. I love my dad, truly. But I hated whenever I was known for my dad. There were times when I felt I was living in his legacy, in his shadow. I forced a smile upon hearing their words.

"Yep, that's me." I confirmed.

"It's an honor to meet you, Miss Stark. I'm a huge fan of your dad and you." Skye commented as a grin grew on her face. "Could you take me to the Stark Tower?"

"Me too. I'd love to meet the beautiful and sexy Black Widow." Hunter chimed in, giving me a wink.

I furrowed my brows, baffled. How did he know about Agent Natasha Romanoff? I grimaced. "Right...I'll see what I can do. Anyways, can I see my dad?"

"Of course. I'll take you to see him." Coulson assured me. "But when you see your dad, don't tell about me. He thinks I'm dead, and I'd like to keep it that way, at least for the time being."