Truth Be Told

29

-373 WORDS-

CHRISSYS POV:

I sat next to Steve and Y/N as they explained every little detail about what happened, and the history deep within it. Things consisting of The Upsidedown, demogorgans, demodogs, things I've never heard of before. I tried to keep calm, but all of this information only made things worse. I don't know how to react, given that Ive just been told theres a whole other world hidden beneath Hawkins. I always thought that it was just a bunch of bullshit when people said Hawkins was cursed.

Y/N began explaining the truth about Vecna, how shes cursed and at risk of dying. It made me physically weak to see my friend in such danger. I let out a shaky sigh once they finished explaining. I flinched at Steves touch as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "I understand that this information is a lot to take in. Believe me, it was tuff for me being told this aswell." I looked up at Steve and Y/N and stopped fiddling with the strings on my sweatpants.

"Wow," I sighed," I mean. I don't know what to say."

"Its alright, but listen to me, okay? This is sensitive information. Tell anyone, and I mean anyone, this info, you'll put everyone at risk."

"Yeah, I wasnt planning on telling anyone, don't worry." Steve let out a shaky sigh and stood up from the couch.

"Why don't you get some rest. We will figure out what to do tomorrow in the morning. We'll call everyone up and we'll discuss what to do."

I nodded my head and stood up, followed by Y/N. We walked upstairs and into my room while Steve took my parents room. I shut my door gently and made my way into bed. "You okay?" Y/N asked.

"Oh yeah, just shocked is all," I replied. Y/N hummed in response as she sat down next to me. We sat in silence for a moment, taking eachothers warming presence in.

"Well, goodnight," Y/N whispered as she laid down, pulling the covers over her body. I told her goodnight and tucked myself into bed next to her.

I never thought my night would go this way.