Group Meet-up

35

-543 WORDS-

STEVES POV:

"She just, disappeared. I saw her with Patrick but then I never saw the two of them for the rest of the night." Chrissy explained,"I saw them go into the lake. Never saw them come out."

I paced around the living room biting my nails off. Could she have drowned? What happened to Patrick? All these questions are unable to be answered as Chrissy isn't any help. She barged in here at around 2AM to tell me Y/N has gone missing. The timing couldn't be worse. We're dealing with Vecna while at the same time my sister is out in the world somewhere, a perfect target for Vecna. Shes a smart girl, I know. But something is off. I don't understand why she went to a party without telling me.

And it was Jasons party.

She tells me everything, by that, I mean everything. Shes told me her first crush, she told me about her first kiss. She told me about that one time in the 3rd grade when she kicked a boy in the crotch for calling her ugly. I supported her through everything (I still do to this day),even if they weren't the best things in the world, I'll stand by her side no matter what. Hearing this just makes me feel heartbroken, does she not trust me? I may have let her go to the party anyway, I don't control her.

"Okay well, I don't- I don't know what to do." Tears welled in my eyes.

"Should we call everyone?" I nod my head and Chrissy books it over to where the walkie-talkie is. I could hear her talking to everyone, and around 30 minutes or so, the group showed up. One by one.

"Alright, Tell us what happened." Nancy sat down on the couch, our tension never left between us. I haven't seen Nancy in the longest time. She's been trying to avoid me ever since we parted ways.  She acts like it never bothered her, but I know it did.

Chrissy began explaining everything she told me before. I zoned out the whole time, not paying attention as the only thing I could focus on is where my sister is. I'm tired, worried, and overall, confused. Its around 3am right now and we have so much to do in such little time.

"Patricks, gone?" Lucas asked, his voice shaky. He looked tired and his facial expression shows nothing but fear and worry(his eyebags growing more noticeable). I know he's apart of the basketball team, and from what I've heard, Patrick is too. I don't know how close they are to eachother.

"Thats the thing, I don't know. He could be with Y/N, I don't- I don't know though. Last night is becoming a blur." Chrissy shook her head and looked down at the ground as Lucas put his head in his hands.

The front door slammed open and a very out of breath Eddie stood underneath the doorway, holding his walkie talkie in his hands. "Hang on," he panted, putting his hands on his knees, shortly after putting his arms up and above his head, putting his hands behind his head.

"I heard her, on the walkie talkie."