S1E15: Construct and destroy

(Archaeologist site)

We see a group of Archaeologists at a site that holds important and interesting findings for them to dig up. They have gotten word about a rumour about a something underground that cost many human computers to malfunction when ever they get near to it.

We see them digging up and making many holes around the area as they continue their search about what ever is underground. We see the head lead of the Archaeologist group named Eve as she looks around to see everyone doing their jobs including many fighting type Pokemons or rock type Pokemons as they help out the archaeologists and their work.

Male archaeologist: (walk up to Eve) Ma'am we haven't found it yet. It's been a long while, I don't think we can't find it.

Eve: (smile) Don't give in. I know we will find it I just know it.

Male archaeologist: We could have call in for hope but our phones still not working due to this area.

Eve: (smile) That's alright. It seems we have enough people to help out. Still let's continue on searching.

Male archaeologist: Right.

They continue on working as they continue on digging when suddenly they heard something in the sky as they look up and see three jet flying down as everyone looked up and see the jets coming towards them.

Eve: Are those.....jets?

They wonders what is going on when suddenly they open fire at them, destroying the vehicles around them as the archaeologist make a run for it while the jet fighters continue to fire at them while they ran for their lives.

Eve gets some cover while the archaeologist make a run for it. She hide behind a huge rock and peaks over and to her surprised the three jets transform into gaint robots and land on the ground as they look around.

 She hide behind a huge rock and peaks over and to her surprised the three jets transform into gaint robots and land on the ground as they look around

Thurst: (smirk) Hehehe did you see those insects run for their lives. They are a bench of weak beings.

Dirge: Hey Thrust, maybe try not to blow this area up. What if you damage the artifact.

Thurst: What was I suppose to do? Those insects were in the way, it's best I make them run before they get crush.

Ramjet: Enough talk you two. Now we have this area ours, we should bring in some help.

Thurst: Roger that. (Radios Soundwave) Yo Soundwave we're at the location. Open the ground bridge.

Seconds later a ground bridge open and six Decepticons came out through the grounr bridge and and once all of them are through the ground bridge shuts behind them as they stood in front of the conheads.