S2E6: Battle out at sea

(Middle of the Orange Islands ocean)

We see the Combaticons ship diving down and opening gire at Broadside and the other Autobots inside while cannons from Broadside was firing at the Combaticons ship as explosions blow up all around the Compa ship.

We then cut to Whirl laughing while on the cannon controls within the bridge along side Impactor and Y/n as Arcee rushes into the bridge.

Arcee: Alex and the others are safe from the attack.

Y/n: That's good to hear. (Turns to Whirl) Whirl what's happening with your end?

Whirl: Hahahahahahahah! You think you be safe up there in the skies! Fools! I will shoot you down and I will dance on top of your bodies! Hahahahahahahah!!!

Y/n: (thought) I'm sometimes scared of that bot.

Springer: (radio) Me and Joshua are going out right now!

Impactor: Copy that. You two have some fun ans show those cons not to mess with us.

Springer: (radio) Copy that.

Then we see Springer and Joshua rushing outside and then transform into their flying modes and flies towards the Combaticons where we cut to the Combaticons as they spotted Joshua and Springer flying towards them.

Swindle: (smirk) Looks like we got incoming bots.

Onslaught: Blast off, Vortex, deal with those bots.

Blast Off: Roger that Onslaught.

The two leave the bridge as minutes later a hatch open and Blasst off and Vortex leap out of the ship and then they transform into their flying vehicle modes and fly towards Joshua and Springer.

Blast off lock on and fired multiple missiles.

Joshua: Incoming missiles!

Joshua shoot out flares that cost the missiles to go in different directions while Vortex opens fire at them but they split apart with Joshua and Blast off have a dog fight while Springer and Vortex fly around faith Vortex behind him as he fired his machine gun at Springer which he dodges the incoming shots.

Vortex: Your going down wrecker!

Springer: I can say the same to you Vortex. He then goes straight down which Vortex follows and then open fire at Springer but misses every shot as Springer goes up, avoiding the ocean while Vortex does the same and then locos on to Springer and fires five missiles.

Springer tries to lose them but the missiles just follow him as he try to move around but there was no use. Then Springer goes up towards the clouds with the missiles following him up to the clouds and moments later there was explosions as Vortex sees this and thought he gotten Springer.

However moments later Springer burst out of the clouds, flying straight towards Vortex as he transform into his bit form and then strike at Vortex with a kick as Vortex goes out of a control and spins away while Springer transform into his helicopter mode amd flies off.

We then cut to Joshua and Blasst Off in a dog fight  with Blasy off flying behind Joshua and firing his machine guns at him which Joshua dodges it.

Blast Off: Your good Autobot but it won't be long until your dead.

Joshua: I disagree.

Then they fly towards some tall rockets and fly through the stoned rocks, dodging them while some pokemons such as Psyducks or Doldeen watched in surprise as Blast off lock on at Joshua and then fired a few missiles at him. The missiles gets closer and closer to Joshua and was inches to Joshua but within a quick second Joshua transform into his bot mode, grabs the ston pillar and swing around and launches himself away from the explosion behind him as he transform into his jet mode and fly above Blast off.