S1E16: Mewtwo Strikes (Arc 1)

(Location: Unknown island)

It was a nice sunny day with clear blue skies and clear blue ocean, waving through the ocean gently and calmly with no other pokemon in site. We then see an island that seems to be just filled with rocks and nothing else. No human life nor no pokemon life living on the island.

That is until something came down from the sky and landed at the edge of the island. A mysterious human like pokemon with a long tail landed onto the island with a mysterious and high tech helmet that he takes off and drops it onto the ground.

He then turns to the ocean to face the waters while we get a clear look at his face as he is like a alien like pokemon as he stares at the ocean what seems like minutes.

???: Who am I? Where am I? Who wanted me to be created? Who asked for me to be created? I despise everything connected with my creation!

Then suddenly a portal opens behind him which he turns to see the mysterious portal appear behind him and then Megatron step out through the portal alone as he walks up to him and stops at the two race stare at each other.

Megatron: So you must be Mewtwo. Made by the humans to serve as a weapon for mess destruction.

Mewtwo: Who are you?

Megatron: I am Lord Megatron, leader of the Decepticons and I have come to give you a offer.

Mewtwo: I am not interested being the humans slave and never will be.

Megatron: Ah you are mistaken. We do not work with humans, in fact we despise all humans and we wish to take control over them and I think you know how.

Mewtwo:.....Why me?

Megatron: Because you were used by humans as weapons for their goal of taking over the world. You wish to take revenge on the humans who have created you only to make you as a weapon. So what about we work together Mewtwo and together we will take over this planet and make the humans all pay for your creation.

Mewtwo stares at Megatron and starts to think aboit the offer and believes that all humans must pay for his creation. He then floats up into the air hovers over towards him as Mewtwo ask him.

Mewtwo: What can you give me once we work together?

Megatron: (smirk) Anything you want. We can make you a base, an army and so much more. As long we stick together and all that, we should be fine.

Mewtwo: Very well then. I will join your faction and together we will make all humans pay. This is the day that we will strike back!

(Several days later)
(Location: Ark Bridge)

At the bridge of the Ark we see Y/n and his team with Optimus prime, Wheeljack and Perceptor as Perceptor shows a news report about a storm happening at a city which Turbospike spoke up.