S2E3: Here comes the Wreckers

(Ark landing pad)

We see the Wreckers ship flying through the air and then making it's landing at the landing pad near the Ark as the ship touches down at the landing pad.

Optimus Prime, Y/n, Madison, Joshua, Turbospike, Zero, Alex, Ben, Verity and Sorrel step onto the landing pad as they watch the ship land at the landing pad. Once the ship landed the hatch opens and two Autobots came out of the ship and walk over to Optimus prime and the others while Alex, Ben, Verity and Sorrel were amazed of them as they make their way over to Optimus prime.

 Once the ship landed the hatch opens and two Autobots came out of the ship and walk over to Optimus prime and the others while Alex, Ben, Verity and Sorrel were amazed of them as they make their way over to Optimus prime

Impactor: (smirk) Optimus Prime

Impactor: (smirk) Optimus Prime. Glad to see that your alive.

Optimus Prime: I could say the same to you Impactor and Springer. The last time we saw you and your team was when we were leaving Cybertron when you and your Wreckers were holding off Decepticon forces.

Springer: Well no Decepticons can't handle us sir. Although we lost a few in battle but, they known the risk.

Optimus prime: Well at least we have more back up.

Alex: ( Turns to Y/n) So what are the Wreckers?

Y/n: Thw Wreckers are like the black ops forces of the Autobots and they mainly focus on taking out impossible missions and damaging the Decepticons more heavily.

Turbospike: Yeah they are one tough bots during the war on Cybertron. Not to mention very deadly in combat.

Impactor: (noticed the humans & pokemon) Huh, it seems you guys have some new friends.

Y/n: (smile) That's right. This is Alex, Ben, Verity and Sorrel, they're apart of my team.

Alex: (smile) Sure.

Ben: (smile) [Hi!]

Verity: (smile) Nice to meet you.

Sorrel: Hello.

Impactor: Well this might disappointed Whirl, he's been exiting about what other lifeforms he's gonna meet since Earth is shown to have some other life and he imagine them to be deadly.