S1E24: Kanto Grand festival (Arc 1)

(Indigo Plateau Confernce)

It was a sunny day as we see the large city where the Kanto Grand festival is taking place and the Indigo Plateau conference is taking place. This is where pokemon trainers within Kanto gather together and battle each other in a pokemon battle and winner will be the champion of Kanto and that is where Ash is taking part as we cut to a hotel where we see Ash, Pikachu, Brock, Misty, Togepi, Alex, Ben, Verity, Sorrel and Professor Oak is at as we see them sit down on a table as Alex ask Ash.

Alex: (smile) You think you have a chance to win? There's gonna be a lot of strong trainers gonna be there?

Ash: (smile) Sure I will, my pokemon team will win for sure, ain't that right Pikachu?

Pikachu: (smile) Pikachu!

Misty: So is any of the Autobots gonna watch?

Verity: Y/n ans his team are here and during the ride we told them what it is and they find it pretty interesting.

Sorrel: The rest are busy trying to locate any Decepticons that may try to attack.

Oak: Well let's just hope those Decepticons won't attack here.

Brock: Knowing about those Decepticons, they will attack anything they want.

Misty: Agree.

Alex: Say where is your mother Ash? Isn't she not suppose to be here?

Ash points over to where the kitchen is at which they look over to see Delia in there cooking some food while the chiefs were a bit surprised by this.

Alex: Oh....there she is.

Verity: (smile) You have a nice mother.

Sorrel: Agree.

Ash: (nervous smile) Still it's a bit embarrassing.

Pikachu: Pika.

Once they have theie meals they make their way to the elevator which open right in front of them. They enter and Alex pushed a button but before the doors close they heard.

???: Hey hold the door will you!

Alex holds the door and a male trainer rush inside the elevator and o ce he is inside he let's the door close as he looks up at them.

???: (smile) Thanks for that, thought I didn't make it.

Alex: (smile) No problem.

Verity: Hey you look similar to Ash a bit. The hat, the bag and everything else.

Misty: (smile) Ah I see what you mean. How convenient.

Richie: (smile) Guess you can say that. The names Richie, nice to meet you.

Oak: (smile) Same to you, so are you competing the Indigo Plateau Conference?

Richie: (smile) Yeah, we have been travelling a lot but now it's time to see what my team has.

Ash: (smile) Like the sound of that.

Soon the elevator doors open and they make their way out of the hotel when Y/n drives up to them and he informs them.

Y/n: Guys you gonna come and see this.

Alex: What is it Y/n?

Y/n: We detected a Decepticon within this city and we figured they are up to no good. I have my team to secure the city and-

Richie: (surprised) Whoa you got an Autobot as well!

They all turn to Richie with a surprise look on their faces and then Y/n ask.