Chapter Thirteen

Waking up from the 10th nap today, I just knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep tonight. Especially in this hospital room that felt like a prison. It was creepy as all I could hear is beeping machines in the background.

I adjust my seat on the bed and sigh as I lean back and look up to the ceiling. It's stupid because it was only an asthma attack but I've been in this hospital for two days–only because they needed to make sure I was okay before shooting.

However, what takes me by surprise is when I see the door open to reveal Harry Styles himself for the second time. My eyes widen as I watch him amble in with a large, beautiful smile and lillies held in his right hand.

In his dashing blue suit, I just knew he was coming back from the Don't Worry, Darling premiere. I only knew considering I've been stalking Harryflorals' Instagram page. I was still a fan at the end of the day. I couldn't particularly help it, considering he was my celebrity crush.

"Oh my God, Harry? What are you doing here?" I ask as I adjust upright.

"Hey beautiful. How're you doing?" He asks as he places the bouquet of lillies in my hand and sits beside me on the bed. "I saw the news and you took a bad hit," he states as he shakes his head.

"I'm fine. I just love having an asthma attack after a minute of running," I sarcastically laugh as I roll my eyes. "As you can tell, I was a treat in gym class," I snort with a small smile.

Laughing, he shakes his head. "I can imagine. I'm glad you're okay," he soothes as he places a hand onto mine. "It's the price you pay for acting in Hollywood. Everyone wants a piece of you and there's no such thing as privacy," he explains as he frowns.

I just knew he had it worse. I was just starting out in this movie based on this legend while he's been in the music industry for a while now. He didn't know the definition of freedom as everyone wanted to know what's up with him. Considering I see many photos on him, it truly felt like an invasion of privacy.

"Yeah, I understand that now. I just wish I won't up in the hospital everytime I even think about leaving the house. I mean, there's a price I had to pay for this lifestyle and I have to suck it up now," I sigh as I stare into his cheutreuse green eyes.

"Hey babe. We can leave now so I was wondering we can get out of the city for a while," Austin intrudes as he walks in. However, his face drops as he realises Harry is sitting beside me as we hold hands. Not like I wanted to get with Harry but it was a sweet gesture.

I rip my hands away from Harry. "We can? That's great news," I quickly state as I try to cut the tension between their lingering and angry expressions. "Maybe a picnic in the rural areas?" I ask again.

"What's he doing here?" Austin voices.

"Austin, mate, how are you?" Harry asks awkwardly as he stands up and smiles.

"I'm asking, what are you doing here with my girl?" Austin voices again.

"Just visiting her. Didn't know it'll be such a big problem. She's a good friend of mine," Harry says as he smiles quickly down onto me. This triggers Austin as he takes a protective step towards me.

"A good friend, I hear? After two times you've met?" He asks as he folds his arms and stares Harry down. "That's a surprise, considering she doesn't have many good friends like you," he snaps.

"Austin, sit down. Harry's being nice. He's trying to check up on me," I snap as I tug onto Austin's hand and pull him down towards me. "Be nice, please?" I whisper as I peck his right cheek.

"Yeah, no bad intentions here," Harry defends himself as he turns to me. "And I'm glad you're feeling better. We'll catch up another time. Call me," he smiles as he squeezes my hand and turns to leave.

Slamming the door behind him, I turn to see Austin staring at the door. I sense the anger as he clenches his jaw and narrows his eyes as if the door was his enemy. I just couldn't deal with this now or ever again.

"Are you serious?" I snap.

"Am I being serious? Yes, I am. Did you see the way he looked at you? He's trying to get in your pants, Lillith," he snaps as he stands up and runs a hand through his black locks once again.

"You're not the boss of me, Austin. I can have guy friends and Harry's a pretty great friend. He cares about me and I know his intentions. Why would he want me?" I snap as I fold my arms.

"And why wouldn't he? You're smart, funny and hot. What kind of man doesn't want you? You're fricking stupid for saying that, Lillith," he snaps as he runs his hand through his black locks.

"Wow, thanks for the compliment. And such a nice tone to go with it. But you don't have to worry. Even if he wanted me, I would say no to him. You're the only man I have my eyes set on, Austin," I try to explain as I stand up and place my hands onto his chest.

His jaw clenches as he looks down into my eyes. "I can't do this right now. That man just angers me. Just the thought of him touching you makes me want to chop his dick off, and this time I'm serious," he snaps as he takes a step back and my hands drop.

"I understand that, Austin. Just take a deep breath. I know you're jealous but this isn't something to fight over. He only brought flowers and that's about it,"  I say as I glance back at the lillies.

"And we're throwing those out. And we're also washing those hands of yours, considering he touched them. Might as well throw in some bleach while you're at it," he grumbles like a child throwing a tantrum.

"I am not. He's Harry Styles and girls will die to just touch him," I snap. However, I realise how bad that sounded as I realise I'm fueling his anger. "But considering these circumstances, I'm going to the bathroom now," I smile.

"That's a good girl," he says as he slaps my ass.

《》