Chapter 2 : The ''Crazy'' Gang !!!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 2 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !! Check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

Apparently me and Tobias are in the Car.We are on our way to Zeke's House.

"I love you Tris !!",Tobias says suddenly out of no where !!

"I know.You tell me that million times a day", I say grinning.

"You deserve to be told that every single time",Tobias tells.Making me smile.He's so cute.I love him so much !!

"I love you too Tobias",I say.He just grins like an idiot.My Idiot !!

"We've finally reached !!",Tobias says after 5 min's.

"Yeah",I say and get out of the car.Tobias gets out too.

Me and Tobias then take the elevator to the 4th floor,Where Zeke's house is located.

Tobias then rings the doorbell and we wait for Tobias's idiot friend to open the door.

"HELLLOOOOOOOO MY OTP !!!!",Zeke screams after he opens the door.

"Are you drunk Zeke ??",Tobias asks.

"WHAT ?!?!?!? I AM NOT DRUNK !!",Zeke yells.I burst out laughing.Zeke's expression was hilarious !!

"So did you have some Amity peace serum ??",Tobias asks.

"SHUT UP FOUR !! What up with you and questioning ??",Zeke yells.

"Nothing !! Why are you acting so weird ??",Tobias asks.Zeke just shrugs.

"Now are you guys just going to stand outside or even come in and enjoy the Party ??",Zeke asks.

"On a second thought...I prefer the first option !!",I say.

"Yeah me too !!",Tobias agrees.

"Just shut up and come in both of you !!",Zeke yells.

"Quit the yelling !!",Tobias screams and then we both go inside.

"HELLLLOOOOOO !! Our OTP !!",Everyone screams once we get in.

Tobias and me both look at each other confused.Something is seriously wrong with them !!

"Did you all have peace serum ?? Or are you all Drunk ??",Tobias asks.

"What ?!???!?",They ask confused and shocked.Tobias sighs.

"Chuck this.Let's play",Uri says

"Okay what should we play ??",Chris asks.

"Umm....Candor or Dauntless ??",Ethan suggests.

We all agree on playing Candor or Dauntless.So we sit down on the carpet on the floor in a circle.

"Who wants to go first ??",Zeke asks.

"Me.Me.Me !!",Uriah insists raising his hand in the air.

"No.I will go first",Zeke says and Uriah fake cries and pouts.

"Why did you ask who wants to go first when you were anyways going to go first ??",Uriah asks.

"Because I knew that you would raise you hand first.So I wanted to disappoint you Bro.",Zeke says and we all burst out laughing.

"And now my innocent little heart is broken !!",Uriah whines and fake cries.We all laugh even more.

"Okay so....Four !! Candor or Dauntless ??",Zeke asks grinning.

Oops !! He has some plan in there !! Tobias is in trouble !!

"I had already anticipated that you would ask me.Anyways.....I choose ...Dauntless",Tobias says.Zeke grins evilly.

Zeke then says,"Okay Four.....I dare you to.....

A/N : So that was the end of the Second Chapter !!! How was it ?? What do you think Zeke will dare Tobias to do ?? Also Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️