Chapter 31 : Guess the Movie ????

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 31 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Also Check out the Media Section !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter  :)

Destiny's POV

I go to Uriah to get the name of the movie, which I'm supposed to act.

"X-Men Days of Future Past", Uriah whispers in my ear.

Shit !! How am I supposed to act that ??

"Okay",I say and head to my team which is seated just opposite to Uriah's.

"Okay Guys.I'm acting",I say.My team nods.

I hold out number six on my hand indicating that the movie has six words.

"Six words",Tobias says.I nod.

Then I hold out number one on my hand.

"First word",Ethan says.I nod.

I cross my arms to show an X.

"Crisis cross",Zeke says.I shake my head to say 'No'.

"Cross",Tris says and I again shake my head.

"Uhh...Something that is like an X",Tobias says and I immediately nod my head.

"What ?!?! X ??",Tobias asks.I nod.

Then I hold out number two on my hand.

"Second word",Tris says.I nod.

How do I show Men ?? Idea !! I point towards Zeke,Ethan and Tobias.

"Uhh...Guys ??",Tris asks.I shake my head.

"Boys ??",Ethan asks.He thinks he is still a Boy ??

"Men",Zeke says.I nod.

"X-Men Something ??", Ethan asks.I nod.

"X-Men Days of Future Past ??", Tobias asks.

"Yes !!", I say.

And we rejoice since we get a point.

"Aww Man !! You guys just had to take 20 secs more then we would've won", Marlene says.

Thank god Tobias knew this movie already.Otherwise god knows how I would've acted Future and Past.

I go and sit down next toTris.We then begin discussing the movie that we should give them.

"Salt ??",Ethan asks.

"I guess that's easy", I say.Everyone agrees with me.

Tris's POV

Umm...How about Mrs Doubtfire ??",I ask.Everyone agrees.

We finished deciding the movie.Whose coming ??",Four asks Uriah's team.

"I am",Uriah says coming towards us.

We whisper the movie in his ear.

He nods and then goes towards his team to act the movie.

He holds out number two to indicate that the movie has two words.

"Two words.Then you will say First word",Shauna says.Uri nods.

He points towards Marlene,Shauna,Chris,Des and Me ?? 

"Umm...Girls",Shauna says.Uri shakes his head.But why did he point towards me also.I am not a 'Mrs' !!

"Ladies",Mar says.Uriah shakes his hand in a rotating motion to indicate that Mar has to add something more to that.

"Uhh....Married Ladies",Mar says.Uri again repeats the same motion of his hands.How can I be classified as married when I am not ??

"Mrs",Will says being the Erudite Smarty.

Uriah nods his head shows them number two indicating second word which they correctly say.

Uriah then shows a cutting motion.Huh ?? What is that supposed to mean ??

"Oh !! I get it !! Second word split into two halves",Will says again being the Smarty.Uri approves that.

"Second half of the second word",Uri says.

"Don't open your mouth Uri",Me and Four say at the same time.

"Jinx",We both say at the same time.

"Jinx again",We say at the same time again !!! We then smile at each other.I note others smiling at this too.I wonder why ??

Uriah points to the fire from the barbeque that's going on nearby.

"Fire",Chris says.

"Mrs Something fire ??",Marlene asks.Uri nods.

"Ooh Ooh !! I get it !! Mrs Doubt fire",Chris says.

"YESSS !!",Uriah says and then the rejoice their getting a point.

"Uriah !! Why did you point at me to indicate Mrs,When I'm not ??",I ask.

Uriah's POV

Tris's question carries me off guard.

What is wrong with you Uriah ?? Tris doesn't know she's married !! I totally forgot about her amnesia :(

What am I supposed to answer now ??

"Uhh...I never pointed at you !! It was Destiny I was pointing to",I say tensed.

"Yeah !! I agree with him.He pointed towards me and not you Tris",Des says lying,saving my life.

"Uhhh....Okay then",Tris says still unconvinced.

"Who will come from your team now ??",Mar says changing the topic for which I'm grateful to her to.

Tris's POV

"Who will come from your team now ??",Mar asks.

"Let Four go",Des,Ethan and Zeke say.

"What ?!?! I don't want to go",Four says.

"No !! Four you are our captain.You go !!"Des,Ethan and Zeke say.

"Four !! I think you should go",I say.

He sighs but goes towards Uriah's team to get the name of the movie that he is supposed to act.

Uriah's POV

Phew !! Four finally agreed to come to act !! The reason everyone wants him to come is because....We have a plan.A plan for FOURTRIS to happen again !! 

I hope our plan works and everything turns out well !! I really want FOURTRIS back again !!

A/N : That was the end of the Thirty First chapter.How was the chapter ?? There is a plan for FOURTRIS to happen !! Yay !!! Anyways....Don't forget to leave your comments for me :) 

 READ 

 VOTE 

 COMMENT 

 AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!! 

 And remember 

 <4 ❤️❤️❤️