Chapter 11 : The Time Leap....

A/N : Hey Initiates !!! Here is Chapter 11 !! I hope you like it !! Also be sure to Check out the Media section of this Chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

---3 Months later---

Tris's POV

My name is Tris Prior.I am 22 years old.I am a Divergent.I got aptitudes for Dauntless,Abnegation and Erudite.I chose Dauntless and ranked first in the Dauntless Initiation.My Parents died in the War on Abnegation.My Brother hardly ever meets me nor does he care about me.I have a tattoo of 3 Ravens on my collarbone.Each Raven standing for the family member I left behind.

This is all I know about myself !!! Along with some basic about myself info such as my favorite color,food etc.

Besides this I also know that I have the greatest friends on Earth !! The Gang !!! Christina,Will,Shauna,Marlene,Destiny,Ethan,Zeke and Uri !! Chris is my bestie.She is always concerned about me....But I have absolutely no idea why !!

The Gang which also includes me meet regularly.We have parties, hangouts, Get togethers and loads of fun !!

I finally finish dressing up for today !! Today is something very special :)

Since I'm done dressing up....I go to my bestie's house it which is just opposite to mine.

I ring the doorbell.Will opens the door.

"Hey Will !!",I scream enthusiastically.

"Someone is very happy today",Will says.I roll my eyes at him and he lets me come in.I find Chris in the Kitchen making breakfast.

"CHRISSY !!!",I scream and then hug her.

"Hey Tris !!",She says smiling.

"How are you ??",I ask.

"I'm fine.And I see that you are very overjoyed",Chris says looking at me.

"Of course I would be.Today is LIT FEST !!!",I say screaming the last part.

"Yeah Yeah I know.You love books.And you are a fan girl.But seriously.......You are so excited for that book fair ??",Chris asks.

"Chris !! It's not just a "book fair" it's "Lit fest" and I can finally buy Insurgent now !!", I say putting air quotes around book fair and Lit fest.

"Yeah I know how badly you wanted to buy Insurgent !!", Chris says.I nod my head.

"I'm glad you know me so much !!",I say and she smiles.I then see the time on my watch.Oh no !! I'm late.If I don't reach soon then....Insurgent will slip away from my hands !!

"Bye Chris.I've got to go.I can't let Insurgent slip through my hands.At least not now...when I've been waiting for this since such a long time",I say.

"Woah !! So much emotion just for a book !!!!",Chris exclaims.

"Shut up Chris !! You don't mess with the feelings of a fangirl !!",I scream.She lifts her hand in mock surrender.After which we both burst out laughing !!

"Bye Chris !!",I say and hug her for the last time.And then I head to my car.

I get into my car and head straight towards the LIT FEST.I can finally buy Insurgent now !!! :)

Tobias's POV

My name is Tobias Eaton AKA Four.I am a Divergent and I am 24 years old.I have Four fears.Claustrophobia,Killing and Innocent,Heights and......Marcus.I have a little sister Destiny whom I love so much.She is very smart and always concerned about me.I was born in Abnegation.But I transferred to Dauntless because I could no longer bear getting abused by Marcus each day.My mom died when I was 8.I ranked first in Initiation.

This is all I know about myself.Besides some basic info about myself of course.Besides this I also know that I have the greatest friends on Earth !! The Gang !!! Christina,Will,Shauna,Marlene,Destiny,Ethan,Zeke and Uri !! Zeke is my bestie.He is always concerned about me....But I have absolutely no idea why !!

The Gang which also includes me meet regularly.We have parties, hangouts, Get togethers and loads of fun !!

I finally finish dressing up for today !! Today is something very special :)

Since I'm done dressing up....I go to my bestie's house it which is just opposite to mine.

I ring the doorbell and the door is opened by my bestie himself !!

"Hey Zeke",I greet happily.

"Hey Four",Zeke says and hugs me.I hug him back and then we break the hug.

"I see someone is very happy",Zeke says.

"Of course.Its LIT FEST TODAY !!",I say screaming the last part.

"So much excitement for a book stall ??",Zeke asks.

"Shut up Zeke !! Its not a "Book stall"Its "LIT FEST" !!",I say putting air quotes around Book Stall and Lit fest.

"Yeah Yeah I know how much you love reading books !! Didn't you want to buy Insurgent ??",Zeke says and then asks and I nod.

"Yeah !! I'm gonna go buy it now.So....Bye Zeke !!",I say and hug him.He hugs back.We then break the hug and And then I head to my car.

I get into my car and head straight towards the LIT FEST.I can finally buy Insurgent now !!! :)

Christina and Zeke's POV

Its been 3 months !! 3 months since Tris and Four saw each other !! They don't even know about each other now.They have no idea that they are married !!

My bestie again became best friends with me !! Even after the amnesia !!

They dont even know the other exists !! It hurts to see my OTP broken like this.

But we needed to separate them for their own welfare.

Both Tris and Four know the whole gang.Whenever we have hangouts or parties we make sure that we call only one of them at a time.

This way Tris and Four don't come face to face with each other.

They only know some basic info about themselves !! Des told Four about all of his personal details !! Since she was the only person who knew about Four's personal matters since....She is his sister of course !!

Even though Tris and Four cant come Face to Face with each other.....I still root for FOURTRIS !!! Even though I know it is not possible !!! :'(

A/N : So that was the end of the Eleventh Chapter !!! How was it ?? Things will get better eventually.....I promise !!! Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️