Chapter 53 : The Time Skip....

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 53 !!! Sorry for not updating Yesterday !! Anyways....I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Also Check out the Media Section !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

--------2 Months later--------

Tris's POV

I wake up to a shining sun beside Tobias.I look at him and instantly smile.He's still sleeping.He's so cute !! He looks so peaceful,so serene while sleeping.I kiss his forehead and carefully try to escape his grasp since.....his arms are wrapped around me.

I grab my clothes and a towel and get into the Bathroom in order to take a shower.

It's been 2 months since me and Tobias got our memories back and things are great since then !! Both of us resumed working.Tobias in the Control room and me in the Tattoo Parlour.

The gang is great as usual.They've not changed even a bit.Except the fact that they keep gushing over the fact that me and Tobias are "Fate's Favourites" since.....we lost and then got our memory back.

Me and Tobias both love each other very much but.....yesterday I learned a truth which can probably change everything even our love for each other !!!

I'm very happy with that truth but....I have no idea how Tobias will respond to it.I've not told him yet and I know it's wrong.He deserves to know.But I'm so terrified of telling him the truth !!

So I decide to take a pledge.The pledge is as follows :-

Tris !! Today you will tell Tobias about the truth at any cost after he's back from his work in the Control Room.You are not going to back off from telling him after seeing him !!

After the pledge is done....my shower is done as well.I dry myself,wear my clothes,brush my teeth and Exit the Bathroom.

I then go into the room and see Tobias sitting on the edge of the bed with his clothes and a towel.He looks at me and smiles.

"Good Morning Beautiful",Tobias says.

"Good Morning Mr.Sleepy Head",I say making Tobias fake cry.

"Okay so I guess I should change that....Good Morning Mr.Handsome Sleepy Head",I say and Tobias grins.

"That's better",He says.

"I am going to take a shower....Wanna come with me ??",Tobias asks winking.

"Umm....I would've considered that if I didn't already take a shower",I say flirtatiously making him smile.

"But Tris-",Tobias begins but I cut him off.

"Go take a shower now",I command.

"Shower would be great if even you would come with me",Tobias says batting his eyelashes and I throw a pillow at him.

"Go....Tobias....Now !!",I warn cracking up in the middle.

"But why ??",Tobias asks.

"Because we have to eat our breakfast and also....you have to go for work",I say.

"Work ??",Tobias asks.

"The Control Room work,Genius",I say with a touch of sarcasm.

"Today's a weekend,Genius.So no work today.I get to spend the whole day with you !!",Tobias says happily and then goes to the Bathroom to take a shower.

Shit !! Tobias doesn't have work today !! Which means I'll need to tell him the truth soon !! I can also tell him later but....this Truth is building up inside me with such great momentum that I feel I'll burst if I don't tell it to anyone though I know that that's physically impossible.

I then go into the Kitchen in order to make Breakfast.

Only one thought going in my head while making it :-

How will Tobias react to the truth ????

A/N : That was the end of the Fifty Third chapter.How was the chapter ?? What do you guys think the truth is ?? Anyways.....Don't forget to leave you comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️