Chapter 37 : The Next Day.....

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 37 !!! I know I was supposed to update on 23rd July but I didn't,so I'm Sorry for that.The thing was that I had got my facts wrong.I thought I was coming back on 22nd but I was wrong it was 24th so that explains why I'm updating today anyways...I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Also Check out the Media Section for a Hilarious pic !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

I wake up and do the usual stuff.Just then I hear a sound from my mobile.The sound which indicates that I've got a message.

I grab my phone in order to read the message.

Uri : Today's plan - Dauntless Garden at 12:00 am.

Chris : Okay :)

Will : Fine.

Zeke : K Bro ;)

Four : Who allowed you to make the decision for the whole gang ??

Me : Exactly my point Four !!

Uri : Just shut up and come guys.

Four : K fine !! :(

Me :Ughh...Okay (>_<)

Uri : That's like a good girl and boy :P

Me : Shut ur mouth !!!! 

Four : I agree with Tris.

Mar : I guess u guys should stop fighting.Go and dress up. 

Me : Fine

Four : K

Shauna : Bye Guys !! :)

Everyone : Bye !!

I keep my phone aside and then go into my room in order to pick a dress !!

///////::::::---PAGE BREAK---::::::\\\\\\\

Tobias's POV

All of us are already here at the Dauntless Garden !!

"Let's play something",Tris suggests taking out a tissue from her bag.

When she does so, something from her bag falls down.She doesn't realise it.

I pick it up.

It is a .......

A/N : That was the end of the Thirty Seventh chapter.How was the chapter ?? Sorry for the cliffy and the short chapter !! What do you guys think fell from Tris's bag ?? Anyways.....Don't forget to leave you comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️