Chapter 38 : The Falling !!!!

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 38 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :) 

Tobias's POV

It is a Picture of My Favourite Friend AKA Tris in Grey clothing.That is,in Abnegation clothes !! I didn't know Tris was a stiff !! Like me !!

"Tris !!",I call out to her.

"What ??",She asks.

"You look good in stiff clothing as well",I say showing her the picture.

"How did you get that ??",She asks.

"It fell off your bag when you took out a tissue", I say.

"Give it back !!", Tris commands.

I decide to tease her.

"Umm....No !!",I say. 

Tris's POV

Four just refused to return my Pic back !!

"Four give it !!", I scream

"No", He says.

"Give", I say.

"No", He says again. 

"Now you are going to experience the wrath of Tris Prior",I warn and he acts mock scared.

Tobias's POV

"Now you are going to experience the wrath of Tris Prior",Tris warns and I act mock scared.

"Best of luck Four",Tris says and starts running towards me.I run away from her and she comes after me.

We keep running like this.She towards me and I away from her.

Tris's POV

I keep running after Four and he keeps running away from me with the Picture in his hand.

"Four....Give it...back !!", I say laughing, running behind him.I intended to say that in an intimidating voice but...failed to do so and ended up laughing. 

"Never", Four says.He's laughing too.

I keep running behind him.Just as I'm about to reach him, He loses his footing and falls on the grass.Because of which even I fall,ending on top of him.

(A/N : Look at the Media Section !! Just imagine they are Tris & Four :))

We look at each other.We're lying on the grass.Me on top of him.Looking at each other.Just then,my fringe lands on my face and he brushes it away from my face.During this time, his hand makes contact with my face and I realise....I want him to do it again !!

Tobias's POV

Me and Tris lie on the grass with her on top of me.We just look at each other.

Just then,Tris's fringe lands on her face and I brush it way from her face.During this time, my hand makes contact with her face.

And that's when I realise :-

I'm falling for my Favourite Friend !!!! :) 

Tris's POV

We hold each others gaze for a while and then....Burst out laughing !!

"You are going to experience the wrath of Tris Prior !!", Four mocks me,making me laugh.

"Shut...up...Four !!", I say laughing. 

We then get up from the ground and brush ourselves.

"Here's your pic",Four says handing over the pic to me.

"You're giving it to me !?!?!", I ask shocked.

"Yeah !! I never intended to keep it.I was just teasing you",Four says.

"Oh !! Crap", I mutter under my breath.Apparently Four heard that too since he's smiling.

I take the pic from him and thank him.

"Sorry for falling on you", I say.

"No problem !! You're not that heavy", Four says.

"What ?!?!?", I ask confused.

"Nothing !!",Four says. 

"Come let's go back to the gang", Four says.I nod and walk behind him.

That's when I realise What Four meant earlier !! And that's when I also realise :-

I'm falling for my Favourite Friend !!!! :)

A/N : So that was the end of the Thirty Eighth Chapter !! How was the chapter ?? What do you think will happen next ?? Tris and Four are falling for each other !! Yay !! Anyways....Don't forget to leave your comments for me !! :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️