Chapter 58 : Tris's Pregnancy....

A/N : Hey Initiates !! Here is Chapter 58 !!! I hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !!! Also...Check out the Media Section !! It's a pic of Theo and Ansel from the set of Allegiant Part 1 !! By the way,I wanted to inform you guys that the shooting for Allegiant Part 1 is done !! It's wrapped !! :) Anyways....Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

-----6 months later-----

Tobias's POV

Tris is 6 months pregnant now.She fortunately doesn't have morning sickness.Though she's mood swingy sometimes.......Her pregnancy is not that tough.

I get a call from Gabe (A/N : He is Tobias's Boss) so I start talking to him about the Control Room work and stuff.Just then I see Tris,who is sitting on the couch holding her tummy and smiling.

I raise my brow at her in confusion.

Tris's POV

Tobias is talking to Gabe so I just sit on the couch and wait for him to finish.Just then I feel something stirring inside me.A Kick !! The Baby Kicked !! I have never felt it before.The Baby Kicked !!

I put my Hand on my Belly and feel the Kick.It's....very Unique !! I smile looking down at my belly.

When I look up......I see Tobias looking at me.His brow raised in Confusion.

"Hey Tobias.Come here",I say calling him towards me.

"Okay",Tobias says.

He then comes towards me and kneels down on the carpet beside the couch,Where I am sitting.

I place his hand on my Tummy.He just looks at my Tummy first.Then the Baby Kicks again !! Tobias's eyes twinkle with Delight and his face breaks into a grin.

"The Baby Kicked Tris !! It Kicked !! Can you feel it ??",Tobias asks extremely happy.He then Kisses my Tummy.

"Of course I can Silly.The Baby is inside me !!",I say laughing and ruffling his hair.

"The Baby Kicked Tris !! She Kicked !",Tobias says smiling.

"She ??",I question.

"What she ?? Uh....Um.....I said It Kicked",Tobias says almost immediately.I know he is lying.

"Sit here",I say patting the empty space on the couch beside me.He sits beside me.

"Tobias.Do you want a Boy or a Girl ??",I ask.

"Uh...Anything is fine as long as both you and the Baby are fine",Tobias says looking at me.

"Say !!",I insist and Tobias sighs.

"I want a Baby Girl.Another Tris.And I have a feeling that this Baby is a little Princess !!",Tobias says.

"Awww !! That's so cute Honey",I say.

"What's so cute in that ??",Tobias asks confused.

"The Fact that you want a Baby Girl !! You know most of the Guys want a Son but you want a Girl",I say.I love him so much !!

"Oh Okay",Tobias says nodding his head in understanding.

"I love you Tobias !!",I say and Kiss him.

"I love you too Tris !! I love you too Baby Girl",Tobias says after we break the kiss and then Kisses my belly.

"We still don't know if its a boy or a girl",I remind him.

"My instincts tell me it is a Girl and my instincts are never wrong",Tobias says making me smile.

"If this Baby is a Boy....then I will tell him that you called him a girl and then he will hate you",I say teasing him.

"Really ?? Go Ahead.I would love to see you do so",Tobias says.He is so Adorable.I Kiss him again !!

-------2 Months later-------

Tobias's POV

Tris is 8 months pregnant now.Remember when I said that Tris's pregnancy is not that tough ?? Well I'd like to take that back now because.....I don't think the same now !!

"Tobias !!!",Tris calls from the room.

"Coming !!",I scream and go to the room.

"I am so fat",Tris says pointing to her Bulging belly.Its very large now.Anyone can tell she is Pregnant.

"No Tris.You are not fat.You are beautiful !!",I say.

"Shut up Tobias !! I don't want to listen to your stupid lies",Tris screams.Gosh !! It's one of Tris's Mood swings.

"Okay",I say rather sadly.

"Oh my god !! I...am....so....sorry....I...am...so bad....you were..just..making me feel....good about...myself and I...shouted at you",Tris says breaking down.Her Mood swings are swinging a lot today !!

"Hey Tris",I say placing my hand on her face.

"Its Okay !! I did not feel bad.Its just your pregnancy hormones.You don't have to apologize okay ??",I say and then ask.

"Okay",She says and then smiles.

She hugs me and I hug her back.

"Thank you so much Tobias",Tris says.

"For what ??",I ask.

"For always being there for me",Tris replies.

"No problem !! You deserve every happiness in the world",I say.

"Aww....Thanks !! I was acting like a lunatic just now wasn't I ??",Tris asks.Thank god !! Tris's Mood Swings are over.She is finally in her senses.

"A little",I say.She smiles.

"I love you Tobias",Tris says.

"I love you too Tris.I love you too little princess",I say and then Kiss Tris and then our Baby.

I love both of them so damn much.They are my whole life !!!!

A/N : That was the end of the Fifty Eighth chapter.How was the chapter ?? Don't forget to leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️